September 27, 2022
Pod2g Announces the Discovery of 2 Big Vulnerabilities for Jailbreak

Pod2g Announces the Discovery of 2 Big Vulnerabilities for Jailbreak

Posted April 30, 2012 at 7:14pm · 27 comments · Add Comment
Bulzi24
Bulzi24 - May 2, 2012 at 5:05pm
I say: if he releases it now for 5.1 they will close the holes up on iOS 6 and he'll have to start from scratch. I'm patient enough with what I have on 5.0.1 to wait till he can jailbreak 6.
None
None - May 1, 2012 at 7:35pm
Now pod2g is having sex with his imaginary girlfriend.
Jail b
Jail b - May 1, 2012 at 4:31pm
According to pod2g's and hos poll he says to keep his ios 5 exploits till launch of the next ios . But how are those exploits or modded files that are of ios 5 help in ios 6 jailbreak ...???? Who knows ios 6 ..will be completely based on some other kernel structures !!
Zach
Zach - May 1, 2012 at 11:23am
pod2g like to talk a lot. we read a lot of "new"s about the iOS 5.1 jailbreak, but it's seems like it's still far away from us. I don't understand why he delays the release of the jailbreak all the time. I hope his next tweet will be "download the jailbreak application here http://xx". release the damn thing!
Saurik's Mother
Saurik's Mother - May 1, 2012 at 1:04pm
I don't know why anyone releases a JB to all of you ungrateful SOBs.
Heyy
Heyy - May 1, 2012 at 4:37pm
Hey its not that all the people who want a jailbreak are ungreatful .. I want a jailbreak and i am ready to pay a reasonable amount for that .. Its just the temptation that pod2g creates that he will launch the jb say tommorrow and then the next day says that it might be a month or never..
Saurik's Mother
Saurik's Mother - May 1, 2012 at 7:44pm
@ Heyy - So what? The articles are titled appropriately enough. If it says "jailbreak released," then click on the article and see how to get it. Otherwise, don't click on the article. Simple enough, right?
Heyy
Heyy - May 1, 2012 at 8:14pm
It is not simple for thousands of users to check everyday pod2g tweeting for a jailbreak .. Simple could be if he worked and just said jb released when its actually ready to release ...
Saurik's Mother
Saurik's Mother - May 2, 2012 at 4:09am
@Heyy - Are you really as stupid as you sound? Please leave iClarified forever. Trust me, you will now if a JB is released. Now STFU.
Heyy
Heyy - May 2, 2012 at 8:44pm
@sauriks mother . You just shit your dumbass whinning. You stfu if ya dont even know whats goin on . Get your crying dumbass back home for your pod2g worship. Duh
Heyy
Heyy - May 2, 2012 at 8:47pm
@sauriks mother . What the fuck u think of urself . U aint no one who can tell to quit iclarified . Its not ur dad's site you dumbass. If someones gonna quit thats you . U Shitty motherfucker with your whinnin.
I0nic
fi pd2g.....
France
France - May 1, 2012 at 3:55am
Release this!!!!
hell ya
hell ya - May 1, 2012 at 2:56am
Great news..cant wait Pod2..thank you for taking your time and afford for these exploitations... Bunch of whinners..everyone has an iPhone this days... I wish they will increase the price of an iPhone double it.. assholes If it is easy why can't you do it.. The reason I like to jailbreak is for the tweaks ..I always buy my apps even on cydia
hell ya
hell ya - May 1, 2012 at 4:09am
meant effort = afford
Big Blue Balls
Big Blue Balls - April 30, 2012 at 11:40pm
Just release that shit already and stop blue balling us...!