October 3, 2022
Microsoft Attacks Google With New 'Scroogled' Ad [Video]

Microsoft Attacks Google With New 'Scroogled' Ad [Video]

Posted February 7, 2013 at 5:21pm · 5 comments · Add Comment
Fme
Fme - May 2, 2013 at 6:28am
Microsoft accuses Google of being a data collector! -- Microsoft, of course, is no exception. From Windows Activation Technologies (WAT) to Bing, Microsoft stockpiles information on you even when you don't sign up for services such as Hotmail. But what does Microsoft know about you? or better asked What doesn't microsoft know about you! --- Even FB creater Zuckerberg said "....Yahoo, and Microsoft are much worse at the practice than his company is" So M$ why don't you go F ureself................
Good Computer Guy
Good Computer Guy - February 7, 2013 at 6:10pm
I gave up on Google when they pulled that. I want push email, contacts and calendar via activesync. Don't want to have to set up 3 different accounts and lose push. No thanks, buh bye.
Shompa
Shompa - February 7, 2013 at 5:58pm
I don't like MSFT. They have made their money + position by breaking the law numerous times (and they have been conviqted in court many times). MSFT locks its users into its system by using propriety APIs like DirectX. Most people are so uneducated that they don't understand that they are locked into windows. At the same time they hate "locked" Apple, who follows open standards. But.. In this case MSFT is right. People needs to get educated how Google makes it money. Their users are their commodity. I want to be able to PAY Google to have private search/mail and so on. Google is a sleazy company. In my country Sweden all companies by law have to disclosure what they store about their users. Even facebook provided me with a list what they stored. Only Google refuses. Why? What are they hiding?
Lame
Lame - February 7, 2013 at 5:57pm
Lame boring ad
Colin
Colin - February 7, 2013 at 5:26pm
Well good for MS. Someone needs to be putting pressure on Google. That "Don't be evil" slogan Google likes to tout means less and less all the time. I'm unlikely to switch to Outlook any time soon, but I like that someone it holding Google's toes to the flame.