Geohot Roots the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Geohot Roots the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Jim - July 4, 2013 at 9:31am
Its not new rooting ANDROID phones... He is making it like its a new thing... Geo get a life you showed what you really are when Sony whipped you BOY...
me - July 4, 2013 at 3:57am
how do you open this file? What do I need to download to open please help
Mikael - July 3, 2013 at 3:00pm
Just loove when android (excuse me) retards use this forum to root their shitty plastic trashphones:)))
Neebee - July 3, 2013 at 3:34pm
Hey mikael Are you gay?
Mikael - July 3, 2013 at 9:15pm
Yeeeeah bro.. Im gay.. Was up.. I can hurt you in the behind retard.. U like?
you suck - July 3, 2013 at 1:13pm
thanx asshole for not putting only for at&t in the top decscription! i had to wipe out my phone now!
Newbee - July 3, 2013 at 6:53am
Can we use this root menthol on any android device or just only galaxy S4? Please help
Me - July 3, 2013 at 12:29am
I downloaded this file,it says I cant open APK. Using my mac with win7 parallel Damn windows! How to install it this.? Thx
Nico - July 2, 2013 at 11:59pm
I THINK I MIGHT JUST THROW MY PHONE AWAY! TIRED OF ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY!
Mikael - July 2, 2013 at 9:59pm
Who gives a fock. But ill thank geohot for his work in the jailbreak scene on ios before.. I think android may be better for his skillz in the future.. Illl stick to my apple devices cause im no tweaker like i used to be before.. Jusst want snappy and good lookin devices in the future .. Ios 7 gave me those things i missed and im all supergood... Soo to you android freaks outhere .. Keep on tweakin,rootin ,launcher change, keyboard change, and whatever u do with your devices... Peace geohot
sidewinder - July 2, 2013 at 8:41pm
I'm sticking with apple because I'm too locked in already with all the software and shit I have. I can't consider switching to android if I want to. Fuk Geohot. Fuk you. Fck me. but especially you. you know who you are.
Big Willie - July 2, 2013 at 7:31pm
I am leaving iphone for android ,had enough of apples shenanigans.. plus ios7 looks like it was outsourced to bangledeshi schoolchildren... all the smart guys hacking android these days
Prev1 of 2 Next