You are in charge of running your local county fair. What will you do first? Install the biggest, most fabulous rides? Set up tasty food concessions to sell deep fried soda and other delicacies? Fire the staff and assemble your dream team of carnies? Now is your chance to give it whirl. County Fair combines the best of two hot game genres: Resource Management for setting prices, hiring staff and selecting the hottest new rides and attractions and Time Management which lets you keep your customers safe, healthy and coming back for more.
* Choose from dozens of spectacular rides, game stands, and attractions
* Operate fairs in different locales throughout the US
* Set up tasty food concessions to sell local favorites
* Allocate your resources across advertising, hiring employees, maintaining your attractions and more
Flower Shop - Big City Break
Can you help Meg turn a small flower shop into a "blooming" success? You'll need to keep the customers happy, the flowers blossoming and the money rolling in. Sound easy? Then see how many demanding customers you can help her serve at once!
* Over sixty exciting levels
* Help Meg expand her business to four stunning locations
* Enjoy watching flowers bloom before your eyes
* See if you can keep the most demanding customers happy
* Use friendly butterflies to help score more cash, but don't let the bugs eat your profits
* Earn money for useful extras like a peaceful fountain or a bug zapper
Pricing and Availability:
County Fair and Flower Shop require an Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.4 or later. A free 60 minute trial version of each game is available for download from either Macgamestore.com or the digital download application, Mac Games Arcade. The full version costs $19.95 (USD) to register.