November 26, 2022
New Spy Shots Show iPhone Video Chat?

New Spy Shots Show iPhone Video Chat?

Posted June 7, 2009 at 12:04am · 11 comments · Add Comment
RaMod
RaMod - June 7, 2009 at 1:36pm
I know its fake just because in the 2nd pic you can see 2 girls talking, but its a guy holding the "iphone"!! LOL!! Not only in the wrong angle but also the wrong room and light!! Maybe next year!!
t11chb
t11chb - June 7, 2009 at 6:54am
fake or not, if the new iPhone had this feature, it'd be great.
wazzupist..
wazzupist.. - June 7, 2009 at 2:55am
I alm0st believed the first sh0t until I to0k a go0d lo0k at the sec0nd 0ne which has the green light indicat0r 0n the left side, and n0t 0n the middle.
ZuZ
ZuZ - June 7, 2009 at 1:53am
The second picture is totally fake! 2 left hands! one holding the iphone and the other holding the camera taking the pic!
Arif
Arif - June 7, 2009 at 1:26am
its either totally fake or the camera is behind the screen as apple patented it earlier.
Philip Sultana
Philip Sultana - June 7, 2009 at 2:28am
I would like what you said to be true. That would be a huge thing for the iphone, especially apple is gonna name it "iPhone Video" (which still does not convince me)
mateen
mateen - June 7, 2009 at 1:20am
Is it me, or does the 2nd shot look exactly like an iPod Touch? And don't the picture just look like a photoshopped Skype App?
Meonfire11
Meonfire11 - June 7, 2009 at 1:59am
Yep thats skype for sure...and the home button is kinda smaller too so its probably just an ipod touch
jdavila
jdavila - June 7, 2009 at 12:13am
Is it me or the 'camera led' on all the pictures is on different places? take a look, take a ruler, measure and judge by yourself... anyway, EVERYBODY would love that to be true : )
Braden
Braden - June 7, 2009 at 12:23am
The LED on the top and bottom photos are the same, but the one in the middle is on the right. They all look fake to me.
Terry
Terry - June 7, 2009 at 12:50am
The 1st and 3rd photos are of the same photo, its just cropped in the 3rd. As for the middle photo with the green light being to the right, no idea.