February 3, 2023

How to Create Custom Ringtones for an iPhone

Posted November 29, 2007 at 7:55pm · 27 comments · Add Comment
Coach Factory Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet - March 13, 2012 at 10:01am
Thank you very much.I like this site.
Longchamp le pliage
Longchamp le pliage - February 8, 2012 at 6:00am
Hi. I am very satisfied I found this webpage, I truly discovered you by mistake, whilst I’d been searching Aol for another thing, Anyway I am here now and would just like to regards for the wonderful website posting as well as a all round useful web web site .
Darla
Darla - February 3, 2011 at 5:35am
You are my HERO!! Thank you!
nelson ng
nelson ng - November 27, 2009 at 12:44am
step 8 is not work for me,im using window to do that , it is not work in window?
jon bush
jon bush - August 14, 2009 at 1:00am
step 8 is not working. i can not seem to put the ring tone into the ringtone folder in itunes please help.
David
David - April 16, 2010 at 9:08am
If from the first time it went to the artist folder, delete from iTunes again, and then open the .m4r file again, now it should appear in ringtones!
Paul
Paul - February 12, 2009 at 4:21pm
This worked great on windows (not Mac) with latest iTunes and latest iPhone software. Thanks for your help as it is frustrating to not be able to create ringtones through iTunes as I am not in USA
jon bush
jon bush - August 13, 2009 at 11:57pm
step eight is not working. when i drag it back to i tunes from the desktop in an attempt to put it in the the ring tones folder it doesn't work. help please.
Viviane
Viviane - August 23, 2008 at 4:15pm
I've followed all the steps, but the file doesn't appear in the Ringtones section of my iTunes library. Also, when I use the create ringtone function in iTunes ...... store.... ( with songs purchased from the iTunes store) I get the following message: "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. An unknown error occured (11556)" Could this be that the create ringtones function is only available to songs bought from certain store?! Any help would be greatly appreciated since the ringtones already present on the iPhone are mainly boring.
Efizzy
Efizzy - June 11, 2008 at 7:33am
Am trapped in step eight.I cant find the songs in the ringtone tab.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mario
mario - May 16, 2008 at 6:53pm
I followed the procedures for creating custom ringtones (https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=414) and everything worked great on my iphone with software version 1.1.3. I would like to know if I upgrade to the newest version of iphone software 1.1.4 will these custom ringtones still work?
Dave
Dave - January 2, 2008 at 11:51pm
Trevor 2007-12-16 14:20:49 :' Is there another way to convert to AAC?': Switch your import preferences in iTunes to import AAC then it will let you convert to AAc. I had the same trouble and figured it out Worked for me :)