Apple to Release 'Sports' and 'Designer' Models of the iWatch?

Apple to Release 'Sports' and 'Designer' Models of the iWatch?

@6italia0 - June 23, 2014 at 6:46am
Not really a watch guy at all, I don't see spending $300 on a watch as at all logical, I own one diesel watch w/black leather band, one Rockwell watch with some nascar drivers name and car number (I forget who) and one iWatch (iPod nano with metal watch band), I paid nothing for any of them (accept the iPod band that was $15), I either traded something or was given to me as a gift, but if anything I do like large watches, so if the official I watch is made real I would at least like a 2" diagonal screen, otherwise what's the point of the touchscreen? My current iwatch is barely useful because of the tiny screen, and being an iwatch if rather people at least recognize what it is instead of mistaking it for something cheap and low quality, I stopped using cases that cover my iPhone and iPad because people kept mistaking them for kindle, some android phone or something shitty and cheap. Same would go for the iwatch, but strapped to a wrist would leave little room to show what it actually is so the damn thing better look good if apple does release it. But then again I may just stick with what I have and call it a day
Nat - June 23, 2014 at 1:37pm
Obviously it will. They went from bulky iPhone to thin and perfect looking, plus nothing I have ever seen it ugly, so this will come in 2 styles so it will be good.
Frugga - June 23, 2014 at 2:59am
I said it once, I'll say it again... I won't buy it if it doesn't have a FaceTime camera. Secondly Samshit where not the first one to come up with the smart watch. The apple shuffle a few years back used to be a perfectly square touch screen interface. And they sold wristband for it to make it a watch.
SamsungOwnd - June 23, 2014 at 3:17am
iPod nano, that's square and screen that makes it look like a watch. Shuffle is just buttons.
nyenga96 - June 22, 2014 at 5:11pm
Fukran John - June 22, 2014 at 4:56pm
Crapple officially said that they are not coming up with iWatchh as they were unable to copy or match Samsung watch properly and they still need time.
meeee - June 22, 2014 at 5:06pm
apple had been already working on watch for long before samsung heard about it and rushed the shitty gear out to be first one to come out with watch so they can say apple copied, why don't you keep up with the events and news before you say something stupid. and nobody wants to copy that hideous piece of shit samsung spawned in to this world, you think company like apple with good engineers and cash to spend can't make products just samsung can? apple actually takes their time to perfect it makes is pleasing to look at, and release it at right time when people will be actually take advantage of it, ex- 3g, 4g, lte and bunch others
Fukscrawn John - June 22, 2014 at 5:15pm
Samshit didn't mention the part where they always need a fruit to do shit for survival as if they were unable to turn to the superior again just to try and beat Apple to the finish but still need homework to catch up because they didn't get enough seconds to look back at their mistakes like MICROscopic SOFTmind did with windows 8. Too busy with bragging and wishful ads and not focusing on products.
Dude... - June 22, 2014 at 1:12am
Eeehh kinda gimmicky. Still gonna buy one. But only if its water poofed. I mean water proofed
Fukscrawn John - June 22, 2014 at 1:41pm
Gimmicky?! It's coming with a lot of sensors to track health and hopefully more stuff will come.
Dumb Homer - June 22, 2014 at 12:56am
It's funny how they focus on making $ on the young and fit while neglecting the gold mines of the elderly. I have not seen but been wishing they would make a bracelet for the elderly. The device in theory could sense a fall via accelerometer, initiates an internet call to emergency localresponders. This watch/bracelet would monitor blood glucose and pulse(same as models for atheletes), combines all the biovitals signs and then triggers an alarm based on preprogram set by a healthcare professional. I certain would spend $ for such bracelet. Make it easy to take off or to charge. Lest I forget, waterproof it!
Fukscrawn John - June 22, 2014 at 1:04am
Why do old people need this? Don't you know how slow you move the older you become? Besides you'll eventually become blind so this might as not matter to them even if they're that close to death.
Albert - June 22, 2014 at 1:28am
Right on brother!!
oldfogey - June 22, 2014 at 3:45pm
This watch/bracelet would monitor blood glucose and pulse for old folks(same as models for atheletes), combines all the biovitals signs and then triggers an alarm based on preprogram set by a healthcare professional. I certain would spend $ for such bracelet. Make it easy to take off or to charge. Lest I forget, waterproof it!