Christian Bale in Talks to Star in Upcoming Steve Jobs Movie

Christian Bale in Talks to Star in Upcoming Steve Jobs Movie

Posted October 15, 2014 at 11:05pm by iClarified · 17 comments · Add Comment
John - October 16, 2014 at 8:55am
Ashton Kutcher movie was good enough. Let it go.
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 10:55am
Or maybe they want to make an extra part. Let it be and find out.
odedo1 - October 16, 2014 at 5:17am
I love my Apple devices but another movie after the book is too much and for sure to soon, we got to accept that Steve is gone because he wanted to, he could have been with us now if only he did the surgery. So Apple is no longer the Apple we all knew and loved and we got to accept it and move on with the new Apple, no more movies please.
Ren - October 16, 2014 at 5:20am
Steve or not, Apple will always be what is started as from the beginning and will always live up to this day. What has changed since Steve is gone? Iphone is still selling like an almighty source since the beginning, tim actually made a mind blowing new products that works better than competition, and best of all they are the world biggest global brand? What exactly is missing here?
But what about a Windows movie...oh yeah Windows sucks, and no one would give a fuck - October 16, 2014 at 4:22am
They should make a Bill Gates movie. Pee-Wee Herman or DJ Qualls would be a perfect fit.
StewartG - October 16, 2014 at 3:25am
Regardless of which actor we like I think Christian Bala has the most similarity so definitively a good Jobs.
Here's your answer: - October 16, 2014 at 3:08am
Yawn.
Here's the question for the answer - October 16, 2014 at 3:13am
do you think others are willing to take the risk of playing Jobs?
here's your answer: - October 16, 2014 at 11:17am
Nat, you ask a serious question so I'll give you a serious answer: I just don't care! I don't understand why just because someone likes a product, they have to worship Steve Jobs. He wasn't that unique after all, he just worked on things that a lot of people use. There are far more interesting inventors and inventions.
Here's the truth - October 16, 2014 at 8:04pm
reality check. No one would be as brilliant as jobs no matter how much brighter inventions try to be other than mobile or computer devices. Jobs will always be what he has been. Unique than ever even on his own without help.
Jesus Christ - October 16, 2014 at 1:50am
I think they should use Ashton Kutcher.
Ren - October 16, 2014 at 1:51am
They just did. This next one is either an improved remake or part 2.
Jesus Christ - October 16, 2014 at 3:44am
Not much for stupid humor I see. Sorry you had to be the one to take the bait!
Ren - October 16, 2014 at 3:50am
not fitting in for reality I see. Too bad you have to see shit your way after missing us what was easily mentioned in the first one.
Judge Dreed - October 16, 2014 at 1:17am
They should pick Denzel Washington, "Windows ain't got shit on me"
M!Do Space - October 16, 2014 at 12:52am
I wish it was Keanu Reeves
Nat - October 15, 2014 at 11:51pm
Another jobs movie? I bet this one is part 2 after the first imac (like the ending of the first one).
Prev 1 of 1 Next