Apple Could Release an iPhone With Wireless Charging as Soon as Next Year [Video]

phildamann_1 - February 1, 2016 at 3:03am
Apple is now reduced to an onslaught of upgrades to an existing product base. Ding Dong innovation at Apple is dead, so sad!
Pfft, nonsense - February 1, 2016 at 3:10am
You're nothing more but someone hoping for shit to exist just because you're blinded by it! News flash, Apple hasn't died yet and is desperate for that to happen, nothing is lost! Too bad!
phildamann_1 - February 1, 2016 at 6:36am
ease off the cool aide jackass!
Pfft, nonsense - February 1, 2016 at 6:38am
Fck off with the crack, ass wipe!
phildamann_1 - February 1, 2016 at 6:45am
wipe your ass with your new Ipad ... :0
Pfft, nonsense - February 1, 2016 at 6:48am
After you're finished wiping yours with that mouth! ;@~~~
RayTor - January 29, 2016 at 5:42pm
Mattt - January 29, 2016 at 5:09pm
Good luck with that. I don't know if it's possible to do wireless charging through metal. And if you do it, I'd like to see you got 1Amp transfer without having the phone overheat. My s6 goes crazy with 0.5Amp transfer, gets stupid hot.
123 - January 29, 2016 at 3:57pm
It's not really wireless charging when you have to keep the phone next to the cable for it to charge. Its literally just putting the cable under the phone instead of into it, what's the difference. This will start making sense once it becomes possible to move around with the phone in your pocket and charging, but this is ridiculous...
Aks - January 29, 2016 at 4:22pm
What you are asking simply cannot be done. Not at least in the near future. Even if we did there will be loss of power over wireless transmission over greater distance. Simple laws of physics.
123 - January 29, 2016 at 4:25pm
Yes, I know, and to be fair I'm not really asking for it, I just think that calling this wireless charging is rather a stretch.
PHUKAI - January 29, 2016 at 11:55pm
You should save it for the 'ads' Samsung claims it to be in. I just want to shove it in their faces so bad.
oneton - January 30, 2016 at 9:43am
I dont get how people get so upset and bash on Samsung for no reasons. Either way, both Samsung and Apple makes billions of dollars while you dont get a single penny.
123 - January 30, 2016 at 11:20am
Actually I see much more bashing on Apple than Samsung by quite a large margin. And if you consider the reasons, I think that bashing on Samsung is more reasonable. Pretty much every single person criticising Apple has one simple problem - it's too expensive. Someone cannot afford to get an iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple Watch so they go around telling everyone that those products suck and only someone stupid would buy them. Samsung on the other hand is basically Apple's cheap cousin, trying to be equal with Apple technologically but taking the cheap way almost every step resulting in lower prices but you definitely get a shittier product, not to even mention iOS vs Android where the gap becomes extremely large. I have had PC's, I now have macbook pro, I have had androids, I now have an iPhone and I can without a doubt say that Apple'a quality is on a whole other level. Only drawback I can understand is that you can't play games, I built a custom PC for that, but it is always a pain to go back to Windows after OS X. Message being that bashing on Apple because someone can't afford it seems to me less reasonable than bashing on Samsung because they are acting as if thou they were equal or superior to Apple and they couldn't be more wrong. (I also have to mention, Samsung is by far much more aggressive in advertising - it seems that nowadays both Apple's and Samsung's ads are about iPhones and iPads)
. - January 30, 2016 at 1:24pm
You can run Windows inside OSX as if it's a window of another OS on the on you're using. This is just about any Windows versions that can run on macs. I've seen it all. And yeah, Samsung advertises apple to show how much they need them and getting most of the spotlight on them and just goes to show how much they help support them.
123 - January 30, 2016 at 2:57pm
Well running windows through parallels is quite nice for easy programs but for more intensive tasks it won't do the job well enough. And considering that the vast majority of Samsung's ads are about how shitty iPhones are, I don't know whether do they really "advertise" them...
6italia0 - January 29, 2016 at 3:07pm
Or just release an updAte that allows NFC charging, but that's a good selling point so they won't more than likely
Both Worlds - January 29, 2016 at 2:48pm
As long as they also allow for the traditional charging method... there are situations in which it'd be inconvenient to rely on a pad or other device, for example in a car or on a plane... especially for some of these methods that "go beyond" the pad, surely they won't be allowed on planes at least in the beginning.
oneton - January 29, 2016 at 10:45am
i could careless about wireless charging. what i want is Quick Charge!! my iPhone runs out of battery way too often due to receiving tons of emails and calls. wireless charging sounds fancy and all but what i want is more efficient features. having both of them will be more better but i highly doubt Apple will put those two new features in same gen. eg. heyyy iPhone 7s with wireless!! heyyyyy iPhone 8 with Quick Charge!! buy now~~ you know, same stories.
Solution - January 29, 2016 at 3:34pm
iPad or Mac power brick airplane mode = full charge under an hour. Or if you're like me, use motion power.
@&/:*%#! - January 29, 2016 at 8:13am
Hahaha! Samdroids will definitely make fun of this if it is really true, if apple did this it will be much better than Samsung's.
oneton - January 29, 2016 at 10:30am
i dont think there is any "better" wireless charging. what other thing can they do other than charging on top of the charging pad??
Butterspider - January 29, 2016 at 10:42am
.....man will never be able to fly, they said....
Barrett - January 29, 2016 at 4:25pm
Yes and that is still true. Man cannot fly, unless you figured out a way to keep your body aerodynamically afloat in mid air and glide 100 hundreds of miles.