Hacker Jailbreaks iOS 9.3.2 Using Mobile Safari! [Video]

Hacker Jailbreaks iOS 9.3.2 Using Mobile Safari! [Video]

Posted May 28, 2016 at 3:49am by iClarified · 61 comments · Add Comment
Pomp USA - July 18, 2017 at 1:08pm
I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
lious andree - October 29, 2016 at 10:38pm
We are hackers, We just succeeded with a new invention. We've got hacked ATM cards for sale. These hacked ATM cards have been programmed to work on any ATM machine. The cards have been topped up with $100,000 With a daily withdrawal of $3000 per day ( depending on how it is programmed ). The cards have got some special features which includes; *Deactivating the cctv cameras when inserted in the ATM machine, * It comes with a 4 digit pin just like every other ATM card, * It can be topped up when the money in it has been exhausted, *It is untraceable and undetected. The cards were successfully programmed with the hard-work of our hackers. And they are cloned using a writer (MSR 606). If you need to get the cards, order one today and it will be shipped to your location. Contact us on to get one.. MOYESANDREE@AOL.COM ***********Serious buyers only**********
The Iz - June 2, 2016 at 8:38pm
Let's go already I need my wifi tether back so I can use gigs upon gigs of data via Sprint. Love my unlimited plan and being a data hog is even better.
MitchelM - June 2, 2016 at 2:37am
This is just a tease. Lol. Is love to be able to jailbreak it. The one time... lol. Oh well, I hope he decides to share it with everyone else.
Sleepingdreems - June 1, 2016 at 6:27pm
Did not work that site jailbreackme
^Pax - May 31, 2016 at 7:16pm
Soon...
Senghear - May 31, 2016 at 11:14am
Thx q
Pitt - May 31, 2016 at 5:43am
What's the f***ing point to show off this jailbreak? Just to tell the world, ...hey, I'm tough... Why don't this luka todesco go and f**k his grandma. I would understand if he is showing his jailbreak and willing to release it to the public, but he clearly said that he won't make it public. In my opinion, just sit in front of the mirror with your jailbreak and enjoy yourself quietly without teasing the crowd.
Christo von Wrex - May 31, 2016 at 12:44am
Marked As Spam
Yup - May 31, 2016 at 12:40am
Hopefully someone else figures it out and release it b4 he can sell it. That would be a lesson for his bragging
Prev 1 of 4 Next