AT&T Says It's Dropping Fewer Calls [Chart]

AT&T Says It's Dropping Fewer Calls [Chart]

Posted January 28, 2010 at 1:42pm by iClarified · 8 comments · Add Comment
Jan - January 29, 2010 at 11:25am
BS. I live in NYC. I got my iPhone 3GS like around June of '09 with AT&T and the back then was bad. Now it is even beyond worse. I get drop calls everywhere I go. AT&T doesn't seem to do anything about it. It's metro area. AT&T should be more concerned about the urban area because it's where all the business people, students, and big companies are.
alan thomas - January 28, 2010 at 9:19pm
not where I live I cant count how many times me and my wife drop calls
Joseph - January 29, 2010 at 2:47pm
I live in San Antonio and I only have 5 dropped call while with AT&T the thing is so many ppl have iPhone in one area it and just can't handle it! Just like NYC to many ppl
sean - January 28, 2010 at 2:51pm
i live in tampa and have had at&t for years and have barly ever had a problem with dropped calls.... i dont understand all the fuss about this..
albert - January 28, 2010 at 4:29pm
it just happen that in NYC their service really sucks, just asks anybody from NYC.
Jay - January 28, 2010 at 5:54pm
I am from the caribbean but had moved to NYC and lived there for 7 years. I had sprint at first and it was hell. Then I got at&t and I never dropped a call and I put that on my life. I lived in delaware for about 6 months and dropped about 3 calls every two weeks or so. Now I live in grand junction CO where I drop a call each week. But it's because of switching from tower to tower because I drive alot for my job. I don't know why so many people are so hyped on the at&t thing. All networks drop a ton of calls, you just don't hear about it because most people could care less. My friend is from rangely co and doesn't even have verizon service where her parents live, but I have service whenever i take my family camping there. Just shows all the networks have problems. They all should fix their shit before they can claim to be the best. And no I am not an att or apple fanboy. Though I could be if they paid me! :D
JrichVA - January 28, 2010 at 6:29pm
I have used iPhone (and phones prior) on AT&T extensively in Washington and Richmond and points in between and have never been annoyed by dropped calls. I believe their figure up there as around 1% is accurate.
ricekake - January 29, 2010 at 12:18am
The fuss is we all dont live with you in tampa. I live in melbourne and have had every iphone, including blackberry, htc, nokia and honestly the only time i have call or data issues is when im on the iphone. i think att isnt the prob, i think its the iphone. Regardless, i still have a ton of data and dropped calls and im with you in fla.
Prev 1 of 1 Next