February 3, 2023
Great Accessory Idea for the iPad

Great Accessory Idea for the iPad

Posted February 5, 2010 at 3:13pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Johan
Johan - February 6, 2010 at 12:41am
Very stupid idea I think, why limit the iPad to a static dock, the idea of iPad is take it anywere that's the idea of a tablet PC, what an asshole... !!!
Jay
Jay - February 6, 2010 at 6:30pm
Well the idea of a Tablet PC is alot different than the idea of a iPad. Tablet PC's are more functional. iPad is just a $500 Book/iPod Touch
Onil
Onil - February 5, 2010 at 3:36pm
I don't think that it would be better thant the keyboard dock.. because, if you can't use a mouse with iPad (OS don't support it of course) there's no explanation to use that dock that looks like iMac (but it is beautiful) ! It would be usefull if iPad run MacOS instead of iPhoneOS...
Nathaniel
Nathaniel - February 5, 2010 at 3:40pm
Well hopefully a jailbreak will be found quickly thus enabling mouse support via BTstack. :)
Jeff
Jeff - February 5, 2010 at 3:28pm
Yeah, a bad move on their part to only put the doc adaptor so it can only be stood up one way...lame...what is the point of making a rotating device if you limit its docking to one side? It doesn't cost that much to splice another adaptor on the thing.
Tony
Tony - February 5, 2010 at 3:41pm
I agree apple not putting a second connector for landscape is lame. I do however love the dock above. Could have cam or media slots on it.
Jay
Jay - February 5, 2010 at 3:19pm
Wanna know another great idea they had? Check out what OS it has on the screen.... Do that then talk to me.
Dev
Dev - February 6, 2010 at 12:05pm
Haha, I didn't notice that at first.. I agree though, make it run on snow leopard OS. Maybe after they do that, the dock will be worth buying. Maybe next year they will realize what a stupid product they pushed out and finally make a proper tablet.. Hell maybe they can even give it a proper name, "iTab" anyone?