Combining the latest in GaN technology with Anker's own proprietary features, GaNPrime allows for a safer, faster and more sustainable charging experience.
"GaNPrime represents a new era in charging," said Steven Yang, CEO of Anker Innovations. "In addition to delivering a faster and safer charging experience, our new GaNPrime chargers offer significant savings in energy consumption, reinforcing Anker's commitment to a more sustainable future."
GaNPrime features the latest in GaN (Gallium Nitride,) technology adding to it:
● Green tech: Through Anker's innovative application of GaN technology, GaNPrime chargers are smaller and consume less energy compared to silicone-based chargers (2)
● PowerIQ 4.0: When charging multiple devices at once, PowerIQ 4.0 intelligently detects the power needs of each connected device, automatically adjusting power distribution to reduce overall charging time by up to one hour.
● ActiveShield 2.0: Intelligently monitors temperature and adjusts power output to prevent overheating and safeguard connected devices. Compared to previous generations, ActiveShield 2.0 has an increased temperature detection frequency of 76%.
● Compact Architecture Design: Featuring Anker's proprietary mini-transformer technology, GaNPrime products are up to 53% smaller compared to silicon laptop chargers, and thanks to its increased power output, a single GaNPrime device can easily charge up to four or even six devices at the same time, depending on the charger. It is the perfect companion for those on the go.
Anker also notes that GaNPrime saves on average more than 7% in energy consumption compared to legacy silicon chargers.
Check out the new charging devices below...
Price and Availability
● 735 Charger (65W) - $59.99
● 615 Power Strip - $69.99
● 727 Charging Station - $94.99
● 737 Charger (120W) - $94.99
● 733 Power Bank - $99.99
● 747 Charger (150W) - $109.99