How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

iphone noob - June 6, 2009 at 7:12am
everything was ok untill the third step man it came out a pop out when i click to launch quickpwn it says an error had cause the program to stop runing WTF? BTWW i am running on vista 32bit system help me man
fun@fun - July 13, 2009 at 3:38pm
I have very same problem. My computer is on XP
margarita - June 4, 2009 at 8:50pm
is it possible to do all this without losing all the contacts, applications, etc?
harshil - June 4, 2009 at 8:14pm
I bought iphone from at&t network,2.1 firmware…unlocked with turbosim in india…now I did jailbroking using quickpwn(windows user)..now when I inserted my Indian sim card(airtel without 3g service)..it did not work….please help..my iphone is just PAPER WEIGHT now
fank - June 4, 2009 at 7:34pm
i have a jailbroken iphone 3g but can i use ne sim card wid it or it will work only wid the turbo sim..
Shaggy - June 3, 2009 at 11:27am
I get to the QuickPwn step where it says \'wait for your phone to connect in Recovery Mode\'... but nothing happens...it wont connect??? Anyone got any ideas? It connects OK through I tunes and I can get this far on the jailbreak. Am I doing anything wrong?
jon - June 8, 2009 at 2:57pm
im having the same problem with quickpwn. any fix?
Nicole - June 11, 2009 at 4:14pm
Same Problem... Does it ever go to recovery mode???
joe - November 1, 2009 at 3:43pm
Im the same cant fix this anyone found a solution to this ?????????
Toni - June 3, 2009 at 6:37am
I succesfully jailbreaked my iphone 3g with firmware 2.2.1. and it works great. I had slight problems with ipsw file. After some delay I removed zip extension and I was able to find ipsw file when QuickPwn asked me to browse for 2.2.1 firmware. Go to Start, Control panel, Folder Options, View, Hide extensions for known file type and then rename folder and remove zip extension. I hope this helps. Bye
Marc - June 1, 2009 at 6:10am
Thanks for the explanation. It works great and I like the pineapple.
Chris - May 27, 2009 at 1:17am
Currious, I have been using ym Iphone since august 08, if I do this restoral for the jailbreak will it wipe all my contacts and everything? if it does is there anyway to merge the two restores, my original one with the jailbroken version?
James - May 27, 2009 at 2:42am
Right click ure iPhone in iTunes and create backup then u can restore from backup later
vedtam - May 24, 2009 at 3:54pm
Hi, if I have a new, bricked iPhone 3G I guess I have to start with step 4... or? THX!!!!
Han - May 23, 2009 at 5:31pm
When I get to the `Browse for ipsw` step, I put in the file, 2.2.1, and it should be working, but the blue arrow wont load, and so I cant carry on with the jailbreaking. Nor can I see the iPod that should be on the left hand side. (the one that gets a check mark). Help please?
robert - June 3, 2009 at 5:47am
I am having exactly the same issue. Browse for the firmware and says that quickpawn does not update firmware. It seems the firmware has an extra \"2_\" at the star tof the file name or something. Please help !!!