Increase in NYC Crime Rate Blamed on Apple Device Theft

Increase in NYC Crime Rate Blamed on Apple Device Theft

Me - December 27, 2012 at 10:45pm
We need to ban Apple to reduce crimes.
Rdz - December 27, 2012 at 1:21pm
I live in New York and it's true. Really ridiculous crimes have been over apple products but I don't think it's apple's fault. Humans are just petty pieces of shit. If only we could evolve as quickly as technology...
Copperhead - December 31, 2012 at 2:02pm
This is the best comment I've read in years.
Lumia1000 - December 27, 2012 at 11:38am
In Korea crime rate increased.....and they will not blame SAMSUNG!
Lumia1000 - December 27, 2012 at 11:37am
Americans really sucks... BIGTIME!!!
lentzx - December 27, 2012 at 2:33pm
YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE MOVE TO AFGANISTHAN
americans suck - December 29, 2012 at 3:18pm
+ 1 and then some on that comment! Americans do suck and are a bunch of greedy MOFO`s. They are big brother to the world when it suits them and they have the audacity to try to control other countries to stop progres ,boycott cuba and others for their own interest . They scream when they think other countries are makes nukes, yet they are the ONLY country to drop not 1 but 2 atomic bombs on Japan for their own interests. Like the Pot calling the kettle black.
Copperhead - December 31, 2012 at 2:06pm
Not all Americans . I can't control the government . I'm just a working normal citizen . I have no control on what the president does or it's offices. So don't say American sucks, rather say American Government Sucks. - I just live life the best way I can before my time on this planet is up..
Jimmy Crack Corn - December 27, 2012 at 4:54am
Possibly the most ridiculous article that I have ever seen.
Copperhead - December 31, 2012 at 2:09pm
Tell that to the mother of the 14 year old that got stabbed in the neck 6 times over his iPhone. He was stabbed by a 39 year old man robbing the kid for his Apple device...
Mr. WTF - December 27, 2012 at 3:42am
Yep ... Apple came to Big Apple and crimes started to rise. .... This bad very bad publicity
Mike Power - December 27, 2012 at 3:16am
No comments, but what does that tell you, hummmm!!!, Mr. Bloomberg is thinking too hard about this Apple situation, be careful though, it will turn out that It can only be one Apple in this City and that is of course The Big Apple, and only that one, so one has to go, so new laws will be written for the other apple or we may say rotten apple, cause is ruining The Big apple reputation. Imagine that Apple banned in the Big Apple...in 2013
PeterPan - December 27, 2012 at 3:08am
reptiles from WSJ will make up any bullshit statistics to jackup Crapple stock prices. If this is true why Crapple does not donate to NYC Police (like car manufacturers do) as Crapple is at least partially responsible for rising crime rates. Do they make that crap so easy to steal on purpose ?!
Copperhead - December 27, 2012 at 3:58am
Well because if they do it in one city they have to do it in all cities. Because other city officials will come out the wood works and cry while saying "why not here too" next thing we know it goes so crazy that Apple would have to raise their prices even more in their devices because they are giving all their money away to the entire nation.... Don't get me wrong.. I'm not a Apple fanny, and anything for improving crime free cities I'm always in.. But think logically like Mr. Spok says..
PeterPan - December 27, 2012 at 4:28am
Are you ? Isnt't theft an "accidental damage" already priced in AppleCare ? And why Apple charges for all that Find my phone technology if it not worth a penny. Imei, mac addresses on their devices cannot be changed, sim unlockers gave up long time ago and now even jailbreak is not possible so they have no excuse not to track stolen devices and make them unusable. In other words the cost of lower crime rates is already priced in but for some reason Apple and operators decided not to use antitheft features. I actually know reason: TO BE ABLE SELL MORE DEVICES (or charge extra for what customers already paid)
Donald Duck - December 27, 2012 at 5:12am
PeterPan - Go back to neverneverland and take your stupidity with you. What a fukkin' moron.
PunkyPurple - December 27, 2012 at 5:58am
Yo PeterPan! Why don't you suck eggs and fly somewhere else.
Jew - December 27, 2012 at 6:32am
You're so right, capitalism, consumerism.
Mike - December 27, 2012 at 7:21am
Peter pan you're an idiot!!! Capital I. In fact idiots like you are really hard to come by, in this big world of idiots.... Unbelievable...
PeterPan - December 27, 2012 at 9:00am
thank you for those invectives and vulgarisms and not a single essential argument. These prove my point, Bill O'Reilly would not do better than you its viewers