October 3, 2022
Apple to Offer Gold Colored iPhone 5S, 128GB Storage Option?

Apple to Offer Gold Colored iPhone 5S, 128GB Storage Option?

Posted August 16, 2013 at 5:50am · 32 comments · Add Comment
CaptainJapan
CaptainJapan - August 18, 2013 at 2:03pm
"Colored" is a racist term. You're supposed to say "African-American."
iOS 7
iOS 7 - August 18, 2013 at 1:05pm
Which color will bring more $$$$ in a year when I go to sell it is the ? I'll never see it during the year because it's always cased
Fackyo
Fackyo - August 16, 2013 at 5:32pm
Oh yea f**ck face.So no1 is going to buy an Iphone5s? I have all the phones that are on the market as we speak..none of them come close to my experience to an Iphone5. Galaxy S4,Galaxy S3 Nexus 4,I am about to get that Nexus 7 to see the difference. I sell them on ebay all the time Just the resale value Apple product has is way superior .. I put the Galaxy S4 on ebay for 3 days ,only 13 people that looked at it,I had to Re-list this piece of shiit 3 times. On the other hand I put an Iphone5 unlocked 186 people that looked at it and 23 people that watched it. Sold for $ 600, Definitely going to buy that 128Gig for sure.I have a 64gig ONLY 8 Gig left on mine.
Fukran John
Fukran John - August 16, 2013 at 2:59pm
People are not going to buy iPhone from now even if comes with real gold wrapped. This one look like real "SHIT". iSheeps will love this shit
admin-pants
admin-pants - August 16, 2013 at 3:24pm
Your comment doesn't make any sense. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
sidewinder
sidewinder - August 16, 2013 at 4:33pm
It does if you speak Retardese.
Captjgvex
Captjgvex - August 16, 2013 at 1:44pm
I don't know but gold doesn't seem to jive with Apple's current color scheme. Perhaps this would go well with the iPod line and not for iPhones.
Simon
Simon - August 16, 2013 at 1:14pm
Wow! The gold one is ugly.
commonsense
commonsense - August 16, 2013 at 11:26am
nothing says "rob me" like flaunting a gold phone. totally has to be fake.
Andy 9
Andy 9 - August 16, 2013 at 10:43am
Fake !!
Googay
Googay - August 16, 2013 at 8:36am
Samsung will do something better, spects: (4 GB of memory ram, 256 GB of storage and a 3 Ghz quad core CPU ) but you can get it for FREE on a Frosted Flakes box.
Yea
Yea - August 16, 2013 at 8:23am
Yea i bought one one of those decals and it totally covers the phone! Hers looks like its gold!