Microsoft Attacks iPad With New Surface 2 vs. iPad Air Ads [Video]

Microsoft Attacks iPad With New Surface 2 vs. iPad Air Ads [Video]

Posted November 27, 2013 at 1:52am by iClarified · 25 comments · Add Comment
mikemikemike - December 3, 2013 at 2:15pm
After purchasing my 32GB ipad I noticed around 30GB remaining for me. A Surface 32GB will leave you with less than 16GB for your needs.....Nuff said....
AppleHead - December 4, 2013 at 2:51am
Another iSheep. There is an appfor you Assapple or AppleShit, your choice gayboy.
Samsheep - December 4, 2013 at 4:06am
Another samsheep who spams on someone hating microsuck, buy this app buttfcker, it's called samlife since we have iLife, you're living in samshit app and asshamesung where your herds feed on what you get when you lose to apple by sales!
Angkung - November 29, 2013 at 6:47am
Don't be stupid is does not matter of tablet, phone or tab-phone, it about business, about money how they win their customer, now it up to us. If we stupid enough, we are continue fight but they (apple & Microsof or google) SO use your brain and what you need...moronnn
KKK - November 28, 2013 at 2:38am
is this a reason to buy Surface ? WTF?
RXPULIDO - November 28, 2013 at 1:50am
I really don't see the innovation in putting a back support so the tablet can stand. The hands free deal was from Google. Why do they have to explicitly say they're "better" than Apple? Finally, iPad was the 1st working tablet out there, same year MS said that technology would not stick! iPad 1 was so good, that still today performs better than most new tablets from competitors. The HW/SW behavior Apple delivers is outstanding and consistent.
sameapple - November 27, 2013 at 2:32pm
ipad and iphone are really good but there are a lot of other just as good table and phone out there also ios use to edge them on apps mostly not the case anymore.
Mike - November 27, 2013 at 2:26pm
I gotta have me one of this, no hands, nice. Go Microsoft, I like windows 8 with a touch screen.
Matt - November 27, 2013 at 2:23pm
Only smart people can see the difference and more like the convenience of using it to it's full potential. Windows is really innovating, by being original. Apple is good but lately it's just simply copying. Google to see what apple just bought to compete with Microsoft and the rest of the world, here is a hint PrimeSense.
PewdsBro - November 27, 2013 at 6:50pm
What are they ever copying? They did so much to ipad air, what microcock is hiding is everything except what ipad doesn't have and doesn't need, who wants a usb port for a tablet what about weight? In fact what has ever been new microsuck ever made lately other than a tablet, is it powerful, faster than ipad? No.
Matt - November 27, 2013 at 11:35pm
Like I said only smart and intelligent people, not vulgar people like you, so please do not reply. I do not have time for people like.
PewdsBro - November 28, 2013 at 2:08am
First off don't make selfish shit, second like I asked you jist assumed like you did again in your second comment, so don't ignore. There is a reason microsuck doesn't have many people on their "call it better than ipad for no damn reason" bandwagon! The new start button that switches between two looks? What about the weight, apps, battery, is that innovative to desperates like you?
Pete - November 27, 2013 at 8:28am
By far the worst add for an electronic device I've seen..
realdeal - November 27, 2013 at 7:25am
if an iPad gets messy he's not broke! my iPhone has been covered with mud,water oil and gasoline and it's still alive! bet your surface doesn't like water in its micro sd hole!
Liza Minetti - November 27, 2013 at 2:17pm
I can tell you are just a Kid, or maybe a Big Kid. My iphone got wet with some rain drops and guess what never work right ever since. Don't lie to your self. I'm an iphone fan but this is very tempting. and by the way Nokia is also tempting. By the way hello from Italy.
PewdsBro - November 27, 2013 at 6:56pm
Buy a waterproof case and have you haven't, and watch the ratedrr video of iphone with water test.
Richardmoggins - November 27, 2013 at 6:38am
I'm an Apple fan but windows does tempt me these days, if I was buying new I'd probably be dissapointed in whatever I bought as both offer me different things that I want from a tablet.
Prev 1 of 2 Next