Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App

Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App

Posted October 24, 2014 at 5:38pm by iClarified · 47 comments · Add Comment
bosuil - October 27, 2014 at 12:57pm
Gui Barnette, thanks. But it still is not working
Gui Barnette - October 27, 2014 at 6:09pm
I used my US Apple Store account and it works...
Gui Barnette - October 27, 2014 at 11:38am
turn off location service and open the Apple Store app. now you can folow the steps: Steps: ● Choose the Store tab at the bottom of the screen and scroll down to reveal the special offer. ● Tap the large Camera+ icon then tap the green Download now for free button at the bottom of the screen. ● You will be brought to the App Store application. Tap the Redeem button at the top right of the screen. ● The app will now begin to install.
SRASC - October 27, 2014 at 7:03pm
Doesn't work. Unfortunately since the beginning of this promotion I've been getting 'code already redeemed' errors. All workarounds so far don't work only cause you end up with the same redeem code.
Bats4ever - October 27, 2014 at 2:40am
Only for Canadian store???? What about the rest of us?!?!?? sad...
Joe_N - October 27, 2014 at 4:34am
It definitely works outside Canada. Go to App store, download Apple store app. Click "stores" and scroll all the way down for the offer. Click "redeem." Done.
Peleep - October 27, 2014 at 11:32am
Works in the UK. i did it on the weekend. Have it installed on all 3 of my IOS devices.
SimplyChill - October 27, 2014 at 2:32am
It's BS, it tried to redeem my gift card.Its not Free!
bosuil - October 26, 2014 at 9:54am
This sucks from Apple, when are all Apple users so why can't we all download it from them.
Ragee - October 26, 2014 at 9:10am
It says its only available on the canadian iTunes store. I'm on the Israeli iTunes store...i cant even find apple store app... Is there a solution for this?
Goldstein - October 26, 2014 at 12:01pm
GOLDMANN! GOLDSTEIN! GOLDBERG! Goldblatt! Golda MEEEEEIR! MONEY! GOLD!… Rubbing HANDS?
Vishal - October 26, 2014 at 7:52am
It's showing me in Chinese.
bosuil - October 26, 2014 at 7:26am
Not one of the proposed ideas are working for me. I live in the Netherlands, maybe thats why!
odedo1 - October 26, 2014 at 3:13am
worked for me first time, I'm on iOS 7.1.2 and a window opened asking me if I want to download an earlier version I touched OK and got it, thanks Apple next we want the iPad version.
odedo1 - October 26, 2014 at 4:04am
here is how to get camera if you didn't upgrade to iOS 8: open iTunes on your computer, click on iTunes Store, roll all the way down, under Manage you'll find Redeem so click on it and enter the redeem code that you got from your iPhone then click redeem and it will start downloading on to the computer. now go back to your iPhone and to the App Store then updates on top Purchased and you'll see Camera , install it will ask if you want the older version say yes and you got it.
Heng - October 26, 2014 at 2:30am