How to Unlock the iPhone 3GS Using PurpleSn0w

How to Unlock the iPhone 3GS Using PurpleSn0w

ankit - June 8, 2011 at 5:28am
Hi I bought new iphone 3gs and unlock it in india. software version is 4.3.1. i am trying t o use it for vodafone. but i am receiving no signal after a long time searching. please help
macfreak2326 - October 23, 2009 at 1:10pm
oops sorry i didn\'t notice that it was for the 3gs only i\'m sorry again and i need to ask another question does anyone know how to downgrade an iphone 3g from 3.1 firmware to 3.0
macfreak2326 - October 23, 2009 at 1:07pm
hi i\'m new in unlocking/jailbraking iphones and i happen to own an iphone 3g and i was wondering should i take out the sim while installing purplesn0w
turbulence - October 22, 2009 at 10:42am
Hello Dev team, Its been so quiet lately, I have been checking on this website many time each day, hopefully that the Pwanege tool would com out, so that I can full fill my duty, j/b and unlock my 3GS that have original firmware 3.1.2. But it seems thatt my hope is fading away. I might just put that damn phone on Greglist, get a Nokia, and No more apple product.
ses dinleme cihazları - October 19, 2009 at 7:42pm
You have to download itune to unlock sim but i do not know the rest of it:)
David - October 16, 2009 at 10:01pm
I follow your instructions on unlocking the 3Gs, but in the left corner were the carrier letters ex:(ATT) go it only has very little lines which you can barely see. I put a working ATT sim card that I use it and the phone worked fine and but now is not working after unlocking it. Can you someone help? Thanks!!!
Rockey - October 26, 2009 at 11:13pm
I\'m having the same problem with my 3GS (3.1 factory firmware). It\'s jailbroken and everything. but can\'t detect T-Mobile. ANY HELP ANYBODY?
Kisan - October 10, 2009 at 11:23am
How can i unlock if my Bootloader is 5.9 which is holding me back from being able to downgrade my Modem Firmware !!!
NYEREL - September 26, 2009 at 4:50pm
www.nyerel.net PARÇA KONTOR YÜKLEME MERKEZİ
mayank - September 18, 2009 at 2:08am
Hi could anyone tellme what would happen if i havent activated my phone with att yet but have the att sim inside when im trying to unlock it, i already jailbroke it.
jailbrak - September 13, 2009 at 8:11am
thankyou man you crafled good you sites ..