Apple to Release New MacBook Air With USB-C Ports?

Apple to Release New MacBook Air With USB-C Ports?

Ian Forsey - July 28, 2016 at 5:35am
I personally think Apple have and will loose sales with the USB 3 port/s. Many of my friends have not updated to the new connection. Add this fact world wide and I can see a bid dip in sales.
Al Watree - July 28, 2016 at 1:23pm
So they won't lose sales with the Air, but with USB 3 ports. I know few people who continuously upgrade to the recent versions of MacBook Air and with USB 3, I can use external ssd's to take advantage of extra performance boost as long as I have those ports.
Reiman - July 28, 2016 at 4:32am
It's weird... if u buy usb-c-only Apple computer u cannot connect ur Apple phone to it without an 30€ adapter. Sure u have wireless connection between iTunes and ur iPhone, but u cannot turn the wireless connection on without first connecting with cable. Makes sense
. - July 27, 2016 at 8:13pm
I was close to finally getting a MacBook Air with USB 3 after all this time of how impossible it was for me to not get a job and slowly saving up because of it, and now it's announced that one with USB-C. is coming? I can wait, but I hope price remains the same even if USB-C does affect it a little.
Kk - July 27, 2016 at 7:37pm
The new macbook should have been the new macbook air.. Since macbook air defines thinness.. But noooooooooooooo.. They have to put it in the macbook category.. Now no more macbook air category.. There is something about apple and naming their products
Jj - July 27, 2016 at 8:10pm
MacBook Air is mainly known for how thing, light, and powerful it is, but I think it's perfect the way it is today. Sure the design has been like this since 2010, but I just don't see the need for it to be any thinner. You do know that the thicker, the more ports there are, but it does make sense to keep the names like this because a design change would mean naming products differently. It's not a problem with iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Pro, or MacBook based on their names, but thinness is enough to you to question MacBook and MacBook Air? Sure lets reason with you!
Prev1 of 1 Next