Alleged 'iPhone 8' CNC Dummy Model Leaked [Photos]

Alleged 'iPhone 8' CNC Dummy Model Leaked [Photos]

Suki suki - April 24, 2017 at 9:10am
Hmmm...thick as my uncle's dick. Can't be so massive. I call BS.
H - April 24, 2017 at 9:47pm
As long as it has a longer lasting, non explosive battery then I say yes on the thickness.
Great! - April 25, 2017 at 1:23am
You know Suki's uncle?
Raze Orz - April 25, 2017 at 11:24am
You've seen your uncles dick?
Alex Borges - April 24, 2017 at 8:55am
From what I see in the pictures looks like an all glass back & front glass with stainless steel frame/ housing .....
merlin - April 23, 2017 at 11:20pm
humm, fingerprint scanner built into elongated power button similar to sony phones perhaps?
D4xM4Nx - April 23, 2017 at 11:02pm
Damn fine looks! Let's take into account this is only a mockup so it's bound have better looks when leaks are final. Has my thumbs up of approval :)
Brad J - April 23, 2017 at 6:25pm
I'm wondering, if wireless charging is a confirmed feature of this new phone how does that work with a steel body? Could that be what the hole below the logo was for? A glass chassis? Just glass supporting the internal components? I get the front of the phone but the sides and back are intriguing but confusing with all this conflicting information. If the Touch ID isn't on the thumb front, my pristine iPhone 6 can solder on for another season while I concentrate on the Apple Watch 3
Great! - April 25, 2017 at 1:22am
Buddy, fingerprint sensor can be used for your other fingers. You don't need to just use your thumbs!!
Rain Man - April 23, 2017 at 5:29pm
Much better. If these rumors are true, then I'll be very satisfied with the iPhone 8 looks. iPhone 3GS is still one of my fav phones to hold. And the iPhone 5 was very sexy in my opinion. If Apple blends those 2 bodies, then the iPhone 8 will be a knock out. I'm worried Apple will stick to the iPhone 7 body.
H - April 23, 2017 at 10:15pm
Yeah. iPhone 7 body is great though but it's nice to get a change once in a while. We've had three years of it.
Gbs - April 23, 2017 at 4:59pm
Really? I don't think Apple is going to bring the [ugly] outer wrap case of the iPhone 3G back any time soon. Click bait. Next week there will be a CNC oF an new 30-pin dock connector. Maybe a 256GB iPod Pro with 3.5 inch screen..
H - April 23, 2017 at 4:14pm
Looks great! Thank the gods there's no finger thing in the back. That's a dumb feature. Hopefully the battery will be non explosive like that other phone but longer lasting. Love it!! Looks like the original.
Chip - April 23, 2017 at 2:04pm
Ok no back finger print scanner good riddance for that myth its drad now.
saurabhkedia - April 23, 2017 at 1:58pm
What is the elongated power button for?