Xcode 14 beta includes everything you need to create amazing apps for all Apple platforms. It includes beta SDKs for iOS 16, iPadOS 16, tvOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS 13.
New Features in Xcode 14 Beta 2
● TestFlight Screenshot Feedback is now available in the Xcode Organizer. You can now view screenshot and textual feedback for iOS and macOS in Xcode by selecting the “Feedback” item in the reports section of the sidebar. To get started, sign-in with the Apple Developer account associated with your TestFlight app, and open the Organizer by selecting Window > Organizer in the menu bar. In addition to viewing feedback, you can reach out directly to testers, and share feedback with members of your development team. (56519107)
● The Game Center entitlement com.apple.developer.game-center is now available for apps on iOS, watchOS, and tvOS. If your app makes use of Game Center, it will automatically receive this entitlement when you regenerate your provisioning profile. If you use automatic signing, Xcode will automatically generate a new provisioning profile for you. If you use manual signing, you will need to sign into your account at https://developer.apple.com/account and regenerate your provisioning profile. If you plan to continue using Game Center in your app, add the com.apple.developer.game-center entitlement to your entitlements file in Xcode. If not, remove the capability in Xcode and disable Game Center on your app ID in your developer account at https://developer.apple.com/account. (90667072)
● Stage Manager can be enabled in the iOS Simulator in the Home Screen Settings Panel. (94537360)
● Xcode prioritizes SwiftUI View types when you type inside SwiftUI view builders. (83846531)
● The syntax coloring of regex literals has been updated to support the latest swift evolution proposal SE-0354 Regex Literals. In particular it now correctly handles what looked like unclosed literals followed by a comment, literals used in try and await expressions, and does better disamibiguation with prefix operators that contain a /. (93673226, 92355356, 94661164, 95146866)
● Various protocols in the standard library now declare primary associated types, for example Sequence and Collection declare a single primary associated type Element. For example, this allows writing down the types some Collection
Developers can download Xcode 14 Beta 2 from the link below...