September 29, 2022
Apple Ends No Cash Policy After Turning Away Woman on Fixed Income

Apple Ends No Cash Policy After Turning Away Woman on Fixed Income

Posted May 20, 2010 at 2:18am · 9 comments · Add Comment
doomonyou
doomonyou - May 26, 2010 at 11:35am
Nice to hear she saved enough of my tax dollars up to buy an ipad.
HO
HO - May 20, 2010 at 6:43pm
So in the perfect Mapple World Order if u have no CC then u don't deserve the treatment of a normal person, in other words u can go back to the deepts of the drains where u live or ourtside the city in the dessert where no body cares cause ur not part of the society....just great...what's next, no health service if u have no iphone handy???
verspasian
verspasian - May 20, 2010 at 6:15pm
Oh well, not much of a great policy given that I bought one from a store with cash on the week of release with no Apple account.
chris
chris - May 20, 2010 at 9:56am
I am happy to hear that apple take customer seriously this is a good change way the go apple cheers will always support apple a proud iphone 3gs user
justinishulk
justinishulk - May 20, 2010 at 10:37am
Hey, i did not know they dont take any cash??? gotta kidding me? i will fly to NY this july buy an iPad with cash... i don't have any credit card...
Jim
Jim - May 20, 2010 at 9:10am
So I received three defective iPads in one week and after finally receiving a refund for the device they wouldn't refund my 43 bucks worth of iPad apps, but they'll give one for free because they didn't accept cash. They don't even respond to my refund requests to say "refund denied" or anything like that. Doesn't seem quite right to me.
ricardo
ricardo - May 20, 2010 at 10:44am
sorry to said that but you dont make no sence the app you buy are your there is no refuend and if you sync you ipad with itunes you have the apps there or you can just download them again because you already purchase those app so stop trying to do scams
vix
vix - May 20, 2010 at 9:45pm
43$ That's a lot of money for some stinky apps. Did you get the GPS app? What was the big ticket app you purchased? just curious.
.. - May 20, 2010 at 5:28am