Microsoft's First Seinfeld Ad: Shoe Circus

Microsoft's First Seinfeld Ad: Shoe Circus

Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:59pm by iClarified · 15 comments · Add Comment
awdfasd - October 28, 2009 at 2:29am
ugg boots
buzz - September 5, 2008 at 6:58pm
being a seinfeld series fan i found it a tad strange that he would sell out and do an add for microsoft... he always had the latest apple computer on his desk during each new series. well... at least as i remember it
Nate007 - September 5, 2008 at 2:14pm
Ok so i watched it again thinking i missed something ..............................WRONG. This Add is totaly retarted !
Nate007 - September 5, 2008 at 2:12pm
Uh ? I don't pretend to know more then anyone else here but is it me .........or am I the only one that thinks paying Seinfeld $10 million for that is NOT going to improve Vista Sales !! Holy Crap , can't MS find other ways to spend there money and improve there OS ? How about hiring more talented programmers or MORE programmers in general to streamline and cleanup there OS ? *shakes head * Im just in AWE at this comercial . Im totaly lost here as how on this earth it has any benefits at ALL for Vista.
jamr - September 5, 2008 at 12:11pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... is it over yet?.....well for me its quite simple...seinfield sucks and so does MS
Naz - September 5, 2008 at 11:22am
Maybe this is the point http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQMq5wtZcg
Robert - September 5, 2008 at 9:24am
How about taking a few thousand from the budget of this thing for getting a stylist??? Maybe even getting Bill Gates some pants that aren't actually 4 sizes too large?? I'm pretty sure he can afford it... And what about his Friar Tuck hair-cut? Someone should have told them, that if you haven't gotten a stylist by "shoot-day", you postpone it!
SeaKeaMar - September 5, 2008 at 9:15am
So, the entire Mac vs PC commercial is about the benefits of owning a Mac vs a PC. And this is about....wait, let me watch it another 15 times and maybe I'll find a message.
Pier - September 5, 2008 at 5:58am
Sienfield é minha rola...
Khaled - September 5, 2008 at 1:34am
I cant believe that? My wife was next to me and when it was done we all just looked at each other in total and utter disbelief! i mean, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT OF THAT?!? OMG! That was sooo lame!! I'm glad i'm Mac now!! Been a Mac for a year and i'll tell you what! i love Seinfeld but there is no way i switch back!! hahaha that was sooo lame!! Delicious?! lol
Prev 1 of 2 Next