Geohot is Building a Self-Driving Car! [Video]

Geohot is Building a Self-Driving Car! [Video]

jumbo jak - December 21, 2015 at 7:29pm
BS, i dont see anything extra ordinary here, acura has that future built in al ready..
Bill Gates - December 18, 2015 at 11:04am
God I absolutely love this guy, have followed since 2007 and he never ceases to amaze me. Way to go Geohot!!! I'm rooting for you to be the next billionaire, amd I will buy your technology in a heartbeat :).
MannyG - December 18, 2015 at 12:47am
This is amazing. This guy is a genius. I hope this really kick starts something real. Brains like this only come every so often. Happy to be living in an era when this stuff is developed. It's enough to keep fighting to live. Way to go GeoHot.
iProService - December 17, 2015 at 10:35pm
Is that a basement office? Wonder if that's really his office or set up as a joke.
ILLuises - December 17, 2015 at 9:41pm
My understanding of geohotz research is that he Ai would assess road situations the very way us humans would and act appropriately as suggested the codes are not derived from if then functionality but rather an observatory learning mechanism that gradually learns different things and responded to those things. No like humans there is nothing called absolute safety either re driving on the road hence why there are accidents and deaths but if one can get the AI TO Act independently Of if then functions and be more intuitive then that's ground breaking
SpawnTech - December 17, 2015 at 9:56pm
Agreed. Even if his idea has flaws, and I'm sure it does, the thought process to put it all together is genius. Think about it one guy put all this together and it's taking a full team at Google, Apple and Tesla to accomplish the same! WTF?! lol!!!
SammyLay - December 19, 2015 at 10:23am
This is ingenious of Geohot. The guy is going places. Let's wait till his software is finalized. If Bill Gates could give a positive remark about this guy, I guess his innovation worth recognizing.
ILLuises - December 17, 2015 at 6:53pm
Can you explain what you mean by it would be a dangerous situation ?
The Truth - December 17, 2015 at 5:24pm
I bet Apple or Google would reward him more than Musk.
Tomas Bahama - December 17, 2015 at 3:27pm
The spirit of entrepreneurship in America. The American dream rises from what others thought was lost forever.
Amatmulisha - December 17, 2015 at 2:50pm
Such a genius young boy.i wish i am a hackers.its pretty cool man.
Charlie Mix - December 17, 2015 at 2:41pm
So it is true based on the picture at the bottom of this article.... Geohot is living in his parent's basement.