Google Overtakes Apple as World's Most Valuable Brand [Chart]

Google Overtakes Apple as World's Most Valuable Brand [Chart]

M!Do Space - February 10, 2017 at 3:19am
Wow! Facebook is 82% up!
Jackfrost9876 - February 6, 2017 at 5:26am
I bucked jumping on the Apple train for almost 30 years. My first Apple product was the IPhone 3GS. Up until the IPhone 6 things seemed to get progressively better to the point that it was actually exciting to see what's coming next. After the IPhone 6 both the company and their products seem to be loosing their innovation, reliability, quality and 'Appleness' for lack of a better word. Their new MacBook Pro is a clear indication that they are more interested in their vision than what their customers want and need. Not that Steve Jobs didn't go with his vision, the difference is that he actually had vision. Now Microsoft is out Appling Apple and Apple should take notice. A lot of my tech friends who loved Apple are excited about the new Surface Pro product line. The 27% drop in company value is directy inline with the confidence of Apple's customers, myself included. I've lost a lot of faith in Apple and even considered looking at the Samsung products. I'm still hoping Apple will pull something worthy of their name out of the hat in the IPhone 8. I'm just not that excited about what's next for Apple like I used to be. Hint to Apple: Listen to what your customers need and want and YES, read the forums!!!
Ddan29 - February 4, 2017 at 2:24pm
More room for you, Apple wake up from your slumber.
Raas Al Ghul - February 4, 2017 at 1:28am
I'm no big Apple fan but I still think they make the biggest amount of quality products innovation nowadays is harder than a decade ago I still think Apple is a better company they only deal with a few select markets whereas Google has a wider product portfolio so in that aspect I think Apple is better
Firefish - February 4, 2017 at 12:51am
I call bullsh*t
krusty22 - February 2, 2017 at 5:27am
I've been feeling this lack of "new great products" from Apple coming for quite some time. It's like all "big things" that come and go. If take the iPhone for example and ask myself honostly what has really changed since the iPhone4.. I cant think of much. Yes, it's been made bigger, each release has a faster cpu (a faster cpu means nothing if the applications and os overheads cancel the speed out.. basically the experience is similar to previous released iphones). Yes they made force touch.. whoopty doo - GIMMICK. Every release has a better camera - thats not innovation, it's just putting a camera in the iPhone which they could have done with earlier releases anyway. My point is.. I have not experienced life changing technology in and iPhone since iPhone4. The main issue is the Cost. iPhone is waaay over priced for what we're getting. In my country (South-Africa) the top model iPhone goes for $1600..CRAZY!! I truly hope Apple will once again rise up to the challange and starting putting out "greatness" again.
ASD - February 2, 2017 at 7:40am
Steve Jobs is dead, so no innovation keep dreaming tim cook dies and someone like SJ arise
Tibor6666 - February 2, 2017 at 2:53am
How much does Google malware and spyware really worth?
paulMOGG - February 2, 2017 at 1:08am
Now apple needs to wake up get fresh new innovative designers that not only visually create. But integrate high technology as well .... good morning apple it's a very new day
D4xM4Nx - February 1, 2017 at 11:35pm
About time reality starts hitting Apple and they aren't getting away with it any more. They're securing their own doom.
Rain Man - February 1, 2017 at 9:42pm
Finally. They deserve it.
:/ - February 1, 2017 at 10:51pm
I agree, Apple needs this kick in the gut to start innovating again because Android is honestly becoming the best mobile OS.
Lol - February 2, 2017 at 1:43am
That's your opinion. But thanks for playing.