Apple Responds to Open Letter From Angry Advertisers

Apple Responds to Open Letter From Angry Advertisers

Casper76 - September 19, 2017 at 12:06am
boo hoo poor marketers...
Whysohard - September 18, 2017 at 4:55pm
Yes, an awesome move by Apple! Privacy is key! Next is keeping your browser history from ISP’s!!!!
Momin Nz - September 18, 2017 at 8:33am
An absolutely amazing move by Apple, these companies are bullies and have no right to track user data plus recreate a pattern from user history and target again and again. I've tried getting rid of these tracks but seems impossible. Welcome, Apple's move to stop these theives.
Jim Crusan - September 17, 2017 at 2:11pm
I for one don't want these f ing advertisers using up my data with all their stupid adds. Like the post above, I have never, ever bought anything, because of an ad that I saw. Much as I hate Apple, more power to them in this case. F ck the advertisers. And I do own 2 iPhones.
TechnoGeek702 - September 17, 2017 at 8:15am
Who cares what them advertising company want. I spend the money to have to only see what I want to see. Privacy is why I stick to Apple and not have Google have all my information for profit. That is the biggest difference between Apple and Android, "PRIVACY".
ZaZa - September 17, 2017 at 12:03am
Fcuk the advertisers. I had enough. I haven’t bought even one little thing from their adds. Google is the biggest sucker in this
bates motel - September 16, 2017 at 7:15pm
good now when my wife uses my mac or phone she wont see ads for male plus size diapers and i wont have to erase my history after doing searches for old ladies eating cat food with Sriracha
Fadi - September 16, 2017 at 2:40pm
I think the most important message must be sent to Apple from clever customers is to boycott Apple's product just for one year due to very slow development in iPhones from iPhone 6/plus we didn't see a really revolutionary device or at least development in battery technology, even front camera from iPhone to iPhone 10 it must be at least small development not to keep the same camera. Development is double camera from horizontal to vertical in back camera, from Aluminium to glass ..... I think customers worth what Apple do because every year we are stand in lines just to see the same iPhone
Nohemi - September 16, 2017 at 4:47pm
La mejor app
D4xM4Nx - September 16, 2017 at 9:51am
These ad tracking bastards... All they care for is keep on finding new ways to steal/intrude/invade/spam everyone's internet usage, it's nice to see Apple is siding with us in terms of privacy. MFs from ads will go as far as stealing ur nudes if they are allowed to, I'm NOT losing my untrusted hosts blockers, ad blocking apps and my paid VPN. Period.
Me - September 16, 2017 at 5:02am
Looking an item on Amazon pops 2 second later on google search fkkkers
Nohemi - September 16, 2017 at 4:46pm
Que es muy buena esta aplicación ❤️
Nohemi - September 16, 2017 at 4:46pm