Bigger than ever, Prime Day (and a half) will extend from 30 hours in 2017 to 36 hours, with more than one million deals exclusively for Prime members around the world, plus select deals at all U.S. Whole Foods Market stores. Members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan, India, Italy, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria and – new this year – Australia, Singapore, Netherlands and Luxembourg, can shop deals across TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion, furniture, appliances and back-to-school supplies and even stock up on everyday essentials. This year, Prime Day will feature double the deals on Amazon devices—and the biggest deals yet on Alexa-enabled products like Echo, Fire TV and Fire tablets, in addition to new categories from home security to Echo devices with screens.
“Prime members will enjoy a day (and a half) of our best deals, with 36 hours to shop more than one million deals worldwide,” said Jeff Wilke, Amazon CEO Worldwide Consumer. “New this year, members can shop exclusive Prime Day Launches from hundreds of brands worldwide, enjoy exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market and experience surprise entertainment events unboxed from giant Smile boxes in major cities. More than 100 million paid Prime members around the world will find our best Prime Day celebration yet.”
Unboxing More Than Deals
In advance of Prime Day, giant Smile boxes will make their way across land and sea to major cities around the world. Customers in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo and Milan will be delighted when each box opens to reveal an unforgettable event, in a nod to the unparalleled benefits that come with a Prime membership including music, video, gaming and more. Everyone can join the celebration by tuning in to amazon.com/unboxingprimeday.
Also new this year, hundreds of well-known and emerging brands around the world will unbox exclusive new items, content and special-edition products available just for Prime members for a limited time. Select Prime Day Launches in the U.S. include: Delta Trinsic Touch2O voice-activated faucet, the first Alexa-enabled kitchen faucet; Coleman RoadTrip LXE portable propane grill with new features perfect for camping, tailgating and picnicking; Fingerlings Light Up Unicorn Mackenzie, the first Fingerling with a special light-up horn; Audible Original production, Hi Bob!, where American icon Bob Newhart sits down with special guests Sarah Silverman, Will Ferrell, Lisa Kudrow, Jimmy Kimmel, Judd Apatow and Conan O’Brien; Bai Braspberry flavor paying homage to Justin Timberlake’s fruitful creation; and the Moto G6 64 GB, an exclusive version of the best-selling unlocked Android smartphone featuring a brilliant 5.7” Full HD+ Max Vision display with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
For the first time, U.S. Prime members will also be able to celebrate Prime Day at their local Whole Foods Market. Prime members can taste the savings on the high-quality natural and organic products they love on Prime Day (and a half), with an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout Whole Foods Market stores, and deep discounts on select popular products. Download the Whole Foods Market app and scan the Prime Code to start saving. In addition, from July 14 through 17, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will enjoy double the rewards - 10% Back - when shopping at Whole Foods Market on up to a total of $400 in purchases.
Deals Start Now
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of exclusive offers and deals. The following start today:
● Echo Show – Save $100 on Echo Show, which brings you everything you love about Alexa, and can show you things. Make video calls or watch video flash briefings, movies and TV shows, see music lyrics, smart home cameras, photos, weather forecasts, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
● Amazon Brands – Find our lowest prices on products from collections available exclusively on Amazon, including up to 25% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam, up to 20% off AmazonBasics items, and 30% off everyday essentials from Presto!, Mama Bear and Solimo, among others.
● Prime Video, DVDs and Blu-Ray – Save up to 50% on popular movies and TV shows on digital, DVD and Blu-Ray.
● Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs and hands-free listening, for just $0.99.
● Twitch Prime – Members can enjoy hundreds of hours of free gameplay as Twitch Prime gives away a free PC game every day through July 18, including titles like Pillars of Eternity and Brutal Legend. Members will also receive exclusive in-game loot for Warframe and PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.
● Kindle Unlimited and eBooks – Prime members who haven't yet tried Kindle Unlimited will have access to three months of unlimited reading for just $0.99. Buy your first Kindle book and get a $10 Prime Day credit valid towards eBooks, print books and Audible.
● Audible – Eligible Prime members can get their first three months at more than 65% off for $4.95 a month.
To get these deals, you'll need an Amazon Prime account. If you don't already have one, you can register for a free one month trial. We'll let you know as some of the better Prime Day deals go live. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.