September 29, 2022
Macs Cost Less to Manage Than PCs

Macs Cost Less to Manage Than PCs

Posted March 9, 2010 at 10:36am · 6 comments · Add Comment
HO
HO - March 9, 2010 at 4:50pm
*Software fees...Mac os is nowhere cheaper than win, so this cant be in particular when u need to buy the new version per year acording with new catOS. *Time troubleshooting...well, as per Mapple policy and vision, every Mac is design in a way to not confuse the users (plain english, Mac users are stupid incapable ppl who cant learn how to use a pc), besides they're useful for 2 or 3 things anyway, not even games can't play. *User training...so again what's Mapple policy and vision... *Help desk calls...well, this is simple, cause Macs either burn the user and itself so no calls can be made (not even for help), or simply they die and had to be replaced entirelly (27" monitor...errr, Macs anyone?)... *System configuration...what options do u have for hardware but the stuff sold "only for mac"...yup, never the less there will be the troll who would endup buying Win stuff cause they can't read... *Supporting infrastructure...read up... Wonder if the majority of Network admins or IT admins used for this survey do know how to properly configure Win machines, I remember locking a couple friends from anything but ie (configure to google only) for a prank when I learned the basics of networking....
Tom
Tom - March 9, 2010 at 5:22pm
I'm going to get straight to the point. YOU'RE CLEARLY A DICK! Statements like - 'Mac users are stupid incapable ppl who cant learn how to use a pc' just proves that.
HO
HO - March 9, 2010 at 10:58pm
Sorry if that gets u so mad, it came from one of the highups at Apple sometime ago, they like to use fancy words but if u can't understand that, well, I'm sorry for ur lack of common sense then. Don't get mad at me cause I said it on plain english, at least I'm going to the point, but if u love to be treated in such way, well, then ur a dick (no brains).
PC Related
PC Related - March 12, 2010 at 5:39pm
Wow HO. You need help with your Engrish. I could barely get through the first 3 sentences before coming to the realization I was wasting my time on someone making unjustifiable claims and whose logic is completely flawed. Not sure if your actually living in 2010, but please do yourself a favor and actually research Enterprise level analysis vs. "locking people out of IE" as the basis of your expertise in tech. infrastructure. Fairly sure your "gaming" statement totally discredited you to anyone reading it especially knowing this was a TCO/ROI survey.... I mean seriously? At least you made me laugh so thank you.
Jay
Jay - March 9, 2010 at 11:18am
I know for a fact that OS X Disk Utilities only takes about 20 Minutes to copy a 20GB Image where as products for PC's can take 1-5 hours for a 20GB Image
DigiHead
DigiHead - March 9, 2010 at 11:58am
exactly! plus no hassle with virus removal, antivirus software management, licensing etc etc etc!