Crazy People Smash iPad With Baseball Bat [Video]

Crazy People Smash iPad With Baseball Bat [Video]

Posted April 4, 2010 at 11:10pm by iClarified · 38 comments · Add Comment
iFail - April 6, 2010 at 9:07am
Nice work, that's about the most use you can ever get out of an iFail. There useless! Useless software missing fundamental things like multitasking. Useless hardware missing fundamental things like a camera. Useless packages missing fundamental things like accessories which should of been bundled in with it! What a waste of money when a iPhone does everything the iPad does and more!
julie birdsong - April 6, 2010 at 12:42am
And what is their point???
steve humann - April 5, 2010 at 11:18pm
boy, good thing we got rid of that nasty death tax. I'd hate to see these geniuses have to fend for themselves in this economy. and I'm actually someone who can quite easily envision a video destroying a new iPad that would have made a proper anti-Apple statement or at least had some entertainment value. but these idiots are simply spoiled, artless and clueless.
indga - April 5, 2010 at 11:16pm
I hope beyond reason that even though these morons did all this damage that somehow it was still working afterwards. I also hope that somebody else got it, somewhat wrecked, and the joke is on the morons.
ricardo - April 5, 2010 at 5:31pm
maybe the ipad is bulletproof 8-)
Dandy - April 5, 2010 at 5:05pm
oi mate, they are not rich they just pretend, fooking scallys, just look on that fookers tracksuit pants LOLOL fooking cunts
Mack - April 5, 2010 at 3:30pm
I assume those are rich kids with nothing better to do? Why else smash a new, supposedly fully working device just for the fun of it?
Shoombooltala - April 5, 2010 at 3:26pm
I'm sure the boys have witnessed their mother being raped ween they were kids .... Nobody normal could do that
KJ - April 5, 2010 at 1:50pm
Poor kids!! They may think its a basketball !! I can't see them rich enough to do that !! Go home and cry now cuz u r not hero
Humberto Olea - April 5, 2010 at 10:46am
Estúpidamente buscando los 15 minutos de fama??? Hace años vi uno similar con el iPhone...
Prev 1 of 3 Next