ENABLE HAPTIC FEEDBACK
Tap to open the Settings app from your home screen
Tap Sounds & Haptics from the Settings menu.
Select Keyboard Feedback from the Sounds & Haptics menu.
Toggle the Haptic switch to the ON position.
● Although Android phones have long had haptic feedback on the default keyboard, Apple only added this feature in iOS 16. You'll need iOS 16 or later to follow this tutorial.
● You should now feel a slight vibration when pressing keys with your iPhone's haptic keyboard.
● Adding haptic keyboard feedback might affect the battery life of your iPhone. If you notice battery drain, disable keyboard haptics and check if you get improved battery life.
● You can also disable keyboard sounds using this menu.
● Keyboard haptics work with the default keyboard but may not work with a third party keyboard.
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for more Apple news, videos, and tutorials.