Comex Releases Source Code for Spirit Jailbreak

Comex Releases Source Code for Spirit Jailbreak

Posted July 15, 2010 at 3:37pm by iClarified · 24 comments · Add Comment
Tom Vanimox - July 16, 2010 at 10:46am
if i were to take this and compile it in xcode, could i jailbreak my iphone 4 v4.0, idc about v4.0.1 (so im not planning to update...)
Jay - July 16, 2010 at 3:24am
WOW. is no one fucking happy? i can understand being mad at geohot, but don't diss comex yo. like the post said, FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY. also, did you read the post where he said he promised? comex DIDNT have to do even this. what you should be happy about is that this may be a clue that the JB is done or close to it. be patient. you've gone damn near a month w/ a new, stock iphone 4. you can wait a little longer. don't fuck this up and make dude not want to put this out. he doesn't have to.
3GS USER - July 16, 2010 at 4:27am
Well said!!
B - July 16, 2010 at 9:25am
The only one dissing comex is that J fag but he looks like he hates life. Its not comexs fault his father hates him
Rawly - July 15, 2010 at 8:09pm
WTF do mean, what is this for???? Are you fucking DEVELOPERS Jand Pablo??? No. I suppose Did you not read....I am sure since both of you illiterate fucks can't read I will translate for you worthless shits: for developers only, this is not a jailbreak
Shirwan - July 15, 2010 at 8:28pm
@Rawly - Why don't you just shut the fuck up? He only asked a question, what authority do you have on jailbreaking? He's a noob, and only asked a question. Next time, be patient, punk ass, dumbfuck butt hole licker.
pablo - July 15, 2010 at 9:43pm
sorry guys, i guess i was so excited for new spirit to be release than didn't take the time to read the whole thing. God bless u all
iLoLed - July 15, 2010 at 7:44pm
Can some1 explain this? Can i download source code, compile then run it? I really need to spirit my iphone4. I need sbsetting baaaaad......
J - July 15, 2010 at 7:11pm
Thanks COMEX!!! What a fucking joke! It should have been ready when they were taunting us w it! I fell like just taking my 4 back and saying fuck it! DEV TEAM has let me down today sorry!!! Dont get everyone hyped up and then say oh iis still not ready..... WTF you been doing? tOO BAD GEO is out of the game... As much as I dont like him either atleast he comes through. The updates are out!!!! WHERE ARE YOURS!!!! OH trust me I donated 100 bucks last time but lost cause! IMHO flame me if you want.... IDK!
b - July 15, 2010 at 6:22pm
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you after years of narcotics usage leading to brain damage....... PABLO ESCOBAR!!!
b - July 15, 2010 at 6:23pm
*sympathetic clapping*
Joe - July 15, 2010 at 5:44pm
Ok, so I know not to upgrade to jailbrake my iPhone 4, am I correct in that this is a single update and shouldn't update my iPad either which I don't plan to jailbrake as it would affect my iPhone 4 as well?
Aaron Wright - July 15, 2010 at 3:57pm
This can possibly go bad. For those who have no development background, theres gonna be some rogue releases. This could go really really bad if it gets into the wrong hands!
3GS User - July 15, 2010 at 3:58pm
I agree..... fingers crossed though eh?? :D
pablo - July 15, 2010 at 4:40pm
So.. what is this one for?? What good does it bring?
Pablo - July 15, 2010 at 3:39pm
So... can I upgrade to 4.0.1 and still jailbrake ?
a trini - July 15, 2010 at 3:43pm
http://spiritjb.com/spirit-source-n-stuff.tar.bz2. (To preempt any questions: this is not a new jailbreak or anything useful to non-developers.) This is not a jailbreak *sigh*
user3GS - July 15, 2010 at 3:56pm
NO DO NOT UPDATE,
Pablo - July 15, 2010 at 3:59pm
Thanks! man hopefully a jailbrake for 4.0 will come soon! don't u guys think?
3GS User - July 15, 2010 at 4:07pm
Hell yeah fingers crossed...... Can't wait!! Jailbreak rocks big time :D
morais - July 15, 2010 at 4:29pm
no..not update!!!!!!
wtf - July 15, 2010 at 5:07pm
can you really be this stupid and still afford an iPhone? jesus fucking christ
wtf - July 15, 2010 at 5:09pm
lol you know what, nevermind, YES, DO IT. UPGRADE. YOU CAN UPGRADE. FEEL FREE TO UPGRADE. UPGRADE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
Pablo - July 15, 2010 at 5:23pm