September 29, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch Using JailbreakMe [4.0.0]

Posted August 1, 2010 at 7:42pm · 39 comments · Add Comment
George Washington Bush
George Washington Bush - October 7, 2014 at 6:52am
This was useless it worked until you had to download an app. I downloaded it and ran it for 40 seconds like it said but it still didn't work. Disappointed with this...
Andy
Andy - August 11, 2012 at 11:18pm
Is it http://www.jailbreakme.com or http://jailbreak.com wich one is it plz help
Andymclaurin
Andymclaurin - August 11, 2012 at 11:15pm
Hey I can't go to that can sumone commet the link on commets so I can go becos it makes me go go to cydia down lode not the jail break mobel thang
IpodH
IpodH - June 11, 2011 at 12:16pm
It's not showing a thing, just a ski salom!!!!!!!
kelvin
kelvin - May 9, 2011 at 8:44pm
hello my ipod will not let me slide it across even though it isnt 4.0.1 its like 3rd gen what can i do please help thanks kelvin
bob
bob - September 29, 2010 at 11:02pm
Does this JailBreak work for Ipod Touch 4th Gens??
Meeeeeeyer...!
Meeeeeeyer...! - September 14, 2010 at 1:46pm
Ahm
João Luciano Gelásio Marques
João Luciano Gelásio Marques - September 6, 2010 at 9:19am
I want to jailbreak my iPod version 4.0.2 or dowgrade to 4.0.1. Please help!
tdogin
tdogin - September 1, 2010 at 11:50pm
couple of ? I had an i Phone4 with 4.0.1 and then went to a reg phone then back to i Phone4 this one has the annoying 4.0.2 is there a way i can use the old back up from the old phone or once you upgrade your screwed. also if i have someone with a i Phone4 4 with the older version is there any way i can use that to downgrade any help would be appreciated
João Luciano Gelásio Marques
João Luciano Gelásio Marques - September 6, 2010 at 9:18am
Same problem here... I want to jailbreak my iPod version 4.0.2 or dowgrade to 4.0.1. Please help!
lai_dm
lai_dm - September 1, 2010 at 1:54am
where to download Apps after jailbreak ?? i have installed sources from Hackulous, but i still not able search my favourite Apps which i found in ItuneStore.. is there any others sources ? pls help ...
Cynthia Zepeda
Cynthia Zepeda - September 22, 2010 at 1:57am
Install source cydia.hackulo.us Search hackulo source for installous download installous enjoy, there are free apps to download.