Samsung Admits Galaxy Tab Sales Are 'Quite Small'

Samsung Admits Galaxy Tab Sales Are 'Quite Small'

Posted January 31, 2011 at 7:04pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Chris - February 1, 2011 at 11:02am
I wanted one, til I saw the price.
leo - February 1, 2011 at 12:27am
On one side it's a product developed for years by Apple, who invented computer mouse, windows.... you name it, and on the other, it's a copycat product copied within 6 months by a not-good-at-anything state-supported bribing Korean cheap factory. Even Google warned that the OS is not for slate computer and yet they went for it because they think the consumers are idiots and can be wooed just by commercials and PR. Of course the sale number says everything! Korean are notorious for lying and cheating: Wie in women golf, Huang in stem-cell research and now Samsung in sale number!
harrison lee - January 31, 2011 at 8:30pm
lower the price and i'll buy it. i wont buy any tablet or ipad for more than 500$ :)))) sorry im cheap but i like manufacturing price ;)
LA - January 31, 2011 at 7:27pm
iPad rules! \m/
jon - January 31, 2011 at 9:35pm
shut up apple slave!!!! ha ha new ipad 1mp camera.......still not flash and no retina display........MOTOROLA WILL RULE.........
LA - January 31, 2011 at 11:41pm
shut up, droid slave. I don't use camera and happy pretty much with 9.7" existing one, hundreds of thousands pre-approved apps that do not send personal info to China lolll))))))
LA - February 1, 2011 at 1:34am
With pleasure! )))))))
T.C. - February 1, 2011 at 7:22am
You do realize this is iClarified? Emphasis on the (i). Why are you even here?
jon - February 1, 2011 at 9:49am
are you a real IDIOT???? of course is ICLARIFIED but they are talking about GALAXY TAB....LOL.......If they are APPLE ICLARIFIED then why bother talking about others products??????? APPLE have you seriously SICK!!!!!! WELLCOME NEW IPAD 1MP CAMERA AND STILL NO FLASH AND OF COURSE NO RETINA DISPLAY.....buy this one and next year wait for 3mp more....ja ja steve jobs......you are really funny.....FLASH_FOBIATIC......Maybe when he passed way apple will understand.....
Actually Graduated - February 1, 2011 at 10:56am
Jon, you're grammar and punctuation are what hinted me to your intelligence. I'm sold to Android now because of your poetic writing and word choice. I've never heard anything as beautiful as "ipad and iphone so suck and its not even funny" Brilliance, sheer brilliance. When Motorola or Samsung release a better product, they'll start out-selling iPads. Until then, the data doesn't lie.
LA - February 1, 2011 at 12:41pm
Good point, Grad! BTW, I'm not an Apple fanboy, I just do like quality products even though they lack unnecessary features I can easily live without. I don't like Apple made the "real multi-tasking" iOS, now it slows down the whole system when there are apps running in background. The last gen OS was better talking about performance, but iOS has more features. So if they will fix the performance issue like by forcing idle apps that sitting in background longer than certain amount of time to hibernate and dump the memory content used by these apps to the NAND storage it would be really helpful. The main disadvantage of Android is that user can install any app from many repositories and any app may contain trojan or backdoor (either steal your personal data, contact information or open your device for remote access). This is why I do not jail-break my iPhone.
Prev 1 of 1 Next