September 26, 2022
Warning: Jailbreakers and Unlockers Should Wait Before Updating to iOS 4.3

Warning: Jailbreakers and Unlockers Should Wait Before Updating to iOS 4.3

Posted March 9, 2011 at 4:44pm · 55 comments · Add Comment
Aarif
Aarif - May 5, 2011 at 5:34pm
I have taken iphone 4...version 4.3(87190)..i dont have cydia on my phone..and i have install itunes 10...and i am not able to install any crack application...i am really confused what should i do.....please explain in detail....
Tom
Tom - March 11, 2011 at 5:57am
So let's see about a wk ago or so they said they have found unlock for newer baseband and will release as soon 4.3 came out and now they are saying no word on unlock for newer baseband..... Just like I thought bunch of bull devteam!!!! Guess apple won this one!
illusionho
illusionho - March 10, 2011 at 3:08pm
If there's no unlock out, the dev team would disappeared forever. People will change different direction for the phone. They will not use the iphone anymore because they know there wouldn't any unlock. Basically, the apple lock the iphone forever. For example, we could unlock for 3.13 and through 4.02 for past day. I think apple tries to make dev team use all the effort of unlock the iphone. Then the apple realize they had the mistake that led the iphone imperfect. Thanks for the jailbreaking and unlock from dev-team, the apple is more successfull and stabibility. Which means it, it makes the apple learn more about the software they have and what the mistake they have. So I think, the apple iphone now has no hole at all and in the future, no one can unlocks the iphone. So dev team jailbreak would shut down. Apple is winning. I think if apple creates new version of firmware, there would be absolutely no unlock.
Peter
Peter - March 10, 2011 at 1:43pm
Yes we are idiots like you are being a funcking ignorant , because we believed in dev team promises - like they will release this and that today tomorrow and never , it's not about installous (don't be a fuking ignorant) it's about unlock (first) and second it's about having a free phone and install everything you want, we don't need the phone to be owned by apple
JL
JL - March 10, 2011 at 2:33pm
Oh yes, I must be the idiot. Well, as I'm typing this from my jailbroken phone Which is unlocked, I'll just say this: the Dev team owes no one anything, let alone a promise. You decided to buy a phone from a company that is VERY closed source. If you want open-source, take your bitch ass to AT&T and buy an Atrix. You said the 'key word' which is FREE. For free shit, I would be patient. You shouldn't have updated your phone. If you did, it's YOUR fault. If you didn't then fucking wait. iOS 5 will debut next month and then it'll be another 2 or 3 months til the new phone and OS is released. You don't have to wait that Long probably for an unlock or JB. People are so ungrateful these days.
gustavo Leon
gustavo Leon - March 10, 2011 at 11:58am
I just update mine to 4.3 and it is working great!!!!, BTW is factory unlock, sooooo, Center finger of my right hand to all of you!!!! stop fighting if the dev team will release something, FUCK them, they just copy Geohot, and all the other are a bunch of loosers, they are paid from who knows who... probably their solutions are working on some unlock site... and just get a factory unlock or buy a redberry crap or shut the fuck up...
Karan Varma
Karan Varma - March 10, 2011 at 11:33am
Fuck DEV TEAM, they all are being paid not to release the unlock. I wanna sell off my fucking iphone 4! anyone interested i got 2 of them!!
gust
gust - March 10, 2011 at 11:45am
how much???
Jim
Jim - March 10, 2011 at 10:48pm
You stupid FUCK...who asked you to fuckin buy the phone at first place..did Dev Team..insisted you to buy the phone..if you stupid Fuck could have paid more and got an factory unlock one..you wouldn't have been playing this blame game..Dev Team is doing..and have been doing this for free..we don't need mother fuckers like you to come here and cry...put ur one phone inside ur mouth and another inside ur asshole..and see if they both can meet somewhere in between..
Peter
Peter - March 10, 2011 at 9:39am
At least hey could release the unlock for 4.2.1 ( there is an untethered jailbreak for this, too) - but I devteam will come up with some excuses not to release it ....
Boom
Boom - March 10, 2011 at 3:17pm
Capslock your mother hahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Rod
Rod - March 10, 2011 at 8:10am
It is still possible to update from 3.1.3 to 4.2.1 using the dev-team tool, once apple has already released the fw 4.3???
Rod
Rod - March 10, 2011 at 9:36am
Thanks. You are very polite.
Bill Gates
Bill Gates - March 10, 2011 at 7:44am
Hey ... since Iclarified was accepted in the appstore they control it secretly ... so it's in there interest to keep this on with announcing people that a jailbreak and unlock is going to come out even if it's not. And the dev-team works with apple ... how come no other hacker tried to unlock an iphone before. This is clearly a marketing strategy for them to make even more money and to sell phones that will have final destination in other countries than US .
Peter
Peter - March 10, 2011 at 7:12am
It's like I said before, the history repeats , they did exactly the same thing they did in the past , telling before a major release that they have an unlock and jailbreak and they will release it right after , but never happened. And now they are doing it again (the same scenario) :) The Dev Team fu**ed you all again :) It's like I said before, the jailbreak and unlock is not easy to have anymore maybe it's time to slap apple on the face and move all to Android ;)
clar
clar - March 10, 2011 at 7:44am
Shussshhhhhh we all know that and were all pissed ok