September 27, 2022
iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Will Likely Be Released This Week

iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Will Likely Be Released This Week

Posted March 13, 2011 at 7:35pm · 15 comments · Add Comment
Emad
Emad - April 9, 2012 at 9:35am
helooo.... where is the unlock. and if its not available, can i update the phone even the bb to unlock it at the end?
Where
Where - March 21, 2011 at 4:52pm
Where's the untethered jailbreak? It's been a week.
skj
skj - March 15, 2011 at 7:56am
‎4.3 is officially out.... but no trace of the unlock for 4.2.1 is to be found....... damn!!! i have 2 iphones 4 bb3.10.01 with me for the last 4 months or so...... don't know what to do with them now... please help!!!
Cute4
Cute4 - March 14, 2011 at 3:31pm
Will the unlock for IOS 4.2.1 even be released ?????
skj
skj - March 15, 2011 at 7:56am
‎4.3 is officially out.... but no trace of the unlock for 4.2.1 is to be found....... damn!!! i have 2 iphone 4 bb3.10.01 with me for the last 4 months or so...... don't know what to do with them now... please help!!!
jiikoo
jiikoo - March 14, 2011 at 10:50am
nyt vittu sitä unlockia jo pikkuhiljaa saatanan nilkit.
iceblu121
iceblu121 - March 13, 2011 at 8:03pm
what a good reason to update from 4.2.1 to 4.3 on iphone 4 ? anything really good
Jon
Jon - March 13, 2011 at 10:44pm
I need iMovie working.
Dev
Dev - March 14, 2011 at 1:12pm
The "hotspot" feature and quicker safari browser are more than enough reasons to update to 4.3, but I need the jailbreak so I can FaceTime over 3G..
?
? - March 15, 2011 at 5:23am
SPEED! .... 4.2.1 is a fuckup, my IP4 is noticeably slower since upgrading and the speed comparisons posted recently on this site show just how much. 4.3 gives that speed back, Apple needs to concentrate on the big picture instead of rushing out badly written software just to battle the JB scene......
and I do not believe it
and I do not believe it - March 13, 2011 at 8:02pm
and I do not believe it... same as the unlock... PROBABLY WHEN THE 4.5 IS RELEASE IT.... I don't trust those asking for money "hackers"..... Probably the dev team is being paid to do not do it, or selling their product to one of this sites for unlocking.... NAWWWW do not trust them, just buy a factory unlock... pay your apps and thank you for calling...
Erik Sojdelius
Erik Sojdelius - March 14, 2011 at 5:47am
Nobody called you
B19
B19 - March 14, 2011 at 10:35am
If you're not into jailbreaking why do you come to this site? It's way more than just using pirated apps.. Jailbreaking is the only way to make an iOS device truly yours and unique to you.
Dev
Dev - March 14, 2011 at 1:17pm
B19 has it right. Not everybody uses the jailbreak to illegaly download apps. I jailbreak just so I can get "facebreak" and facetime over 3G, a feature Apple should have included in the first place. More importantly though, if you arent going to jailbreak your device then STFU and GTFO! Haha
iDammit