I0n1c Gives Jailbreak Untether to iPhone Dev-Team for Release

I0n1c Gives Jailbreak Untether to iPhone Dev-Team for Release

Sam - March 31, 2011 at 2:31pm
Well for iPhone dev-team and cydia, do you know how many iPad owner waiting for the jailbreak, maybe more than one million ok if each one buy one application from cydia or two like me. 1000000* 2.95= do you know how much. So don\'t wasting a time and do it and be a business man, thank you.
Ben - March 31, 2011 at 1:50pm
Don\'t buy locked phones when you know they cannot be unlocked, or stop complaining!!!!! It is your own fault you cannot use your phone when you buy one that is locked!!!!!! Stop complaining or make your own unlock!!
its whatever - March 31, 2011 at 6:21pm
i said basically the SAME EXACT THING last week on a post similar to this.. tired of hearing people bitch and moan about it when it\'s them that\'s going out and purchasing locked phones. it\'s ridiculous.. glad someone else feels the same way..
N!gg3rD0m - March 31, 2011 at 12:39am
WTF is the @#$# unlock? I got an iphone 4 ready all i need is the damn unlock can you stop jerking off and get to work?
Peter - March 30, 2011 at 1:40pm
Bad move, I bet the \"Dev\" Team will \"lost\" it or say that is not working ... :) PS> where is the unlock devtem promises will keep for 4.1, 4.2,4.3 and then 4.3.1 :)
ron2k_1 - March 30, 2011 at 11:53am
I think for the benefit of the community i0nic should have openly release to all teams and then let the race begin. People complain when we say that the Dev-Team is slippin... but just retrospectively look at the situation - they took 4 or 5 months to relase 6 betas with lots of issues, and then all of the sudden Chronic scores a slam dunk in their face... We\'ve talked so much trash about the dev-team that I think just for spitefulness, they no gonna give us any unlock this year. Sucks, as I bought a locked i4 based on their promises... and 5 months later... I\'m still waiting...
newman - March 30, 2011 at 12:11pm
Dev-Team are big fucking liars. I bought a factory unlocked iPhone at $719 from Saudi Arabia and I am very happy with it. Fuck you fuck-team.
Mike - March 30, 2011 at 12:45pm
I agree . One think i remember also, that saurik has announced for long time ago, that he has sell Cydia to Microsoft . I belive that the reason for the long delays process to release a Jailbreak is not only a technical reason. For dev team is also a unlocking release not so important as a Jailbreak . So i think it would be fair that other teams get also the same chance .
DevTeam-assholes - March 29, 2011 at 6:34pm
Aaaaaahhhh FUCK ! now the damn jailbreak will NEVER be realeased. The DevTeam is just a useless damn bunch of fuckups.
ASSMAN - March 29, 2011 at 6:01pm
HOW CAN I UNLOCK MY MACBOOK PRO? FUCKING IPHONE LOCKED IT!
upod - March 29, 2011 at 5:58pm
anyone working on the jb for the ipad2 at all??
Leonick - March 30, 2011 at 12:09am
Yes. Comex is I believe, and several others are probably looking for exploits for it too...
Tim - March 30, 2011 at 2:41pm
Yea, that\'s not gonna happen, the JailbreakMe 3.0 a.k.a 4.3 JB hole has been fixed in 4.3.1. Comex is playing steam games and trying to \'reverse\' the unteather for fun. 4.3.1 iPad2\'s have no hope, the 4.3\'s have very little by the looks of it. If you can make a jailbreak yourself, do it and share it. If not, just wait and keep hitting refresh on iClarified!
King_Alucard667 - March 29, 2011 at 5:55pm
Awsome, keep up the good work!
Thomass - March 29, 2011 at 5:46pm
WTF type of move is that giving it to devteam???
madcow - March 29, 2011 at 6:20pm
Would be a good idea to have it thoroughly tested and all bugs ironed out before release. That\'s why.
Thomass - March 29, 2011 at 6:22pm
Doesn\'t sound kosher I think devteam bought him out like apple bought them.
Leonick - March 30, 2011 at 12:12am
He said all along he wouldn\'t release a jailbreak tool himself anyway. He were planned to give it to the DevTeam or possible release as a Cydia Package which would have relied on someone else jailbreak tool anyway.