September 27, 2022
Untethered Jailbreak Confirmed Working for iOS 4.3.2

Untethered Jailbreak Confirmed Working for iOS 4.3.2

Posted April 15, 2011 at 8:48am · 31 comments · Add Comment
phnompenhcambodia
phnompenhcambodia - April 17, 2011 at 11:29pm
can anyone ensure me this is confirmed before i upgrade my iphone4??? i'm asking because i'm having problem with the current ios. Thanks
Ecua4ever
Ecua4ever - April 17, 2011 at 8:43pm
BEWARE replacement iPhones it will not be unlocked. by IMEI.
Jet
Jet - April 17, 2011 at 9:21am
last night i had jailbroken my iPhone 3GS 4.3.2 with the latest version of redsn0w and i was surprised to see that it was not tethered. it's strange but i like it. i have been installing several tweaks from Cydia and everytime my phone reboots i don't need to tethered boot it to be jailbroken again. it functions like the usual untethered jailbreak. am not sure how it became untethered since as far as i know the 4.3.2 can be jb but tethered.
Apple_L0V3R
Apple_L0V3R - April 15, 2011 at 8:21pm
Amen Brother. I second that. this idiots always complains. get a life, leave dev team alone.
Celibate
Celibate - April 16, 2011 at 1:48pm
Why do i have to get raped? If there is not other way then ok, but I guess I don't see why I need to experience that in order to jailbreak. Question, does it have to be me or can I allow someone else to be raped on my behalf?
Hadji80
Hadji80 - April 16, 2011 at 7:27pm
I agree 100% I did always wait for jailbreak release and update my iPhone so rest of you should wait then proceed. patience is key for everything
crazyastro
crazyastro - April 17, 2011 at 7:38pm
whoa, take a pill. the reason is: because not everyone knows about jailbreaking. you're welcome.
derp
derp - April 15, 2011 at 3:16pm
piss off
Ur momma
Ur momma - April 15, 2011 at 3:18pm
Ur momma
Andy
Andy - April 17, 2011 at 10:55am
is that for 1 iphone or for 2 iphones
Tom
Tom - April 17, 2011 at 1:21pm
Each iPhone
crazyastro
crazyastro - April 17, 2011 at 7:41pm
or wait until its free = smart choice
mwh
mwh - April 15, 2011 at 2:41pm
So if I update to 4.3.2 do I need to re-jailbreak?
dogter
dogter - April 15, 2011 at 4:52pm
Yes you will need to rejailbreak
asking
asking - April 15, 2011 at 12:47pm
So has anyone here actually jailbroken on 4.3.2 and have it really confirmed?
SilverDick
SilverDick - April 15, 2011 at 1:48pm
ionic has confirmed that it is working. If that isn't good enough for you, then why do you want to use a jailbreak based on his exploit? Such a dickhead.
my_Dick_is_brown_motherfucker
my_Dick_is_brown_motherfucker - April 15, 2011 at 8:26pm
hey "asking", has anyone actually confirmed that you a have a dick?
jet
jet - April 17, 2011 at 12:51pm
yup, just last night i had jailbroken my iPhone 3GS 4.3.2 untethered with the latest version of redsn0w. i thought it will be tethered but i found out it was untethered. i have been installing tweaks from Cydia and several times my phone reboots but even once i did not do any tethered boot to jailbreak again.
Lee Swain
Lee Swain - April 15, 2011 at 9:51am
That's great. And iPad 2? :) We know they have a jailbreak for it, I just wish they would give us a clue when it's due. I know they HATE it when we dare ask for ETA's but, well you know the iPad 2 REALLY needs a Jailbreak. All that untapped potential!
Marcus
Marcus - April 15, 2011 at 11:48am
I agree with you! We really need a jailbreak for the iPad 2, I'm not interested in jailbreaking my iPhone on 4.3.2 , the benefits are minimal. Hope they put all the energy in the iPad 2 instead :)
John
John - April 15, 2011 at 12:08pm
I believe that they hate people asking for several reasons: 1) the most obvious is that if they give any kind of date, people want to hold them to it and get their 'undies in a bundle' if it is even a second late; 2) it is annoying to be constantly pestered about it; 3) the actual date DOESN'T MATTER. Under what circumstance could it actually matter when a jailbreak will be ready? What is anyone going to do differently armed with such information?
Lee Swain
Lee Swain - April 15, 2011 at 12:12pm
Well first of all I would no longer feel compelled to check the news sites every hour! And it would be nice piece of mind just to know an ETA (that ESTIMATED). I respect their wishes, and understand how annoying the asking all the time is. But if they just gave us better updates on what was going on. Like is the UI being prepared, are they waiting on anything specific. When they don't have the exploit yet, then nobody can complain about not having an ETA. But when they post that they have successfully jailbroken a new device and show us videos and then go dark for WEEKS, it's frustrating.
xdrive
xdrive - April 15, 2011 at 2:12pm
they don't have to answer to anyone so we should give them our respect. You are not the boss of them. Eventhough they show us a vid or tell us they have already done it. to check the site everyday or every hour is your choice. i think you're just paranoid. keep it cool dont take all the excitement away. PEACE!
Lee Swain
Lee Swain - April 15, 2011 at 2:48pm
Did I say Iw as the boss of them? Did I say they had to answer to me? No, I said I respect there wishes. And I wasn't demanding they hurry up or anything I just said I wished we knew an ETA. So chill out!
MrEdofCourse
MrEdofCourse - April 15, 2011 at 5:20pm
"the actual date DOESN'T MATTER. Under what circumstance could it actually matter when a jailbreak will be ready? What is anyone going to do differently armed with such information?" I have total respective for them, and certainly don't mean to complain. I love what they do and I'm very thankful for it. However, having some idea of when releases would be ready does provide us with some information which can be useful. For example, sometimes you need to make the choice between upgrading so that you can use an app that requires the latest iOS and keeping your device jailbroken. If I know the jailbreak is coming soon, I might decide to upgrade and go without the jailbreak. I'm sure some people are considering the purchase of the iPad 2 without the jailbreak versus an iPad 1 with the jailbreak. I can understand though that much of this is like solving a puzzle and it's hard to put accurate ETAs on something like that, as well as how much time these people even available to work on these projects. That's why I also love iClarified. If you pay attention, you'll get enough news to understand where they stand on their efforts. You won't get exact dates, because that information just doesn't exist, but you'll get a sense of where they stand. For example, since we quickly got a confirmation that the jailbreak works with 4.3.2, and since this exploit is already released, I'm imagining that they're just in testing phase. If nothing has changed in iOS that affects the jailbreak, then we should see the release sooner rather than later. Based on previous history, I'd expect this release sometime between today and 2 weeks from today. If I had to pick one day in a lottery, it would be next Friday. I could be wrong, but then again, an official ETA could be wrong as well. I'll take what I can get and be very happy! Thanks again guys!
Suchdickheads
Suchdickheads - April 15, 2011 at 11:52pm
Hey bitcheeees just shutup and stop going to forums and cry about it ASSHOLES. Read my long reply above is about you PUNKS
crazyastro
crazyastro - April 17, 2011 at 7:46pm
LOL, i just realised why these forums are always in the midst of some juvenile temper tantrums over absolutely nothing related to the content of these forums. Then I realised, the majority of people involved in those are generally children. whew.
eLL Mobile Maldives
eLL Mobile Maldives - April 15, 2011 at 8:57am
any hope for ipad 2?
Rui Fonseca
Rui Fonseca - April 15, 2011 at 9:43am
i hope so.....
Suchdickheads
Suchdickheads - April 16, 2011 at 9:15pm
Well you can stick it up your ASS and wait for the iPad 2 JB to be release and stop asking stupid Q's? Who the fuck told you to get an iPad with new FW when you knew new release of iPad/iPhone come with new/est FW and NO way to JB? So SHUT UP, WAIT, and THEY'LL RELEASE >:/
crazyastro
crazyastro - April 17, 2011 at 7:43pm
it must be nice to have the time to become irrationally upset with random strangers over the internet. you do have other things to do with your time... right? Re: iPad 2: jailbreak is not available yet. (see how i can answer a question in a simple sentence?)