Don't Expect an iOS 4.3.4 Untether Anytime Soon

Don't Expect an iOS 4.3.4 Untether Anytime Soon

wezz69 - July 20, 2011 at 3:07pm
I bought a black iphone 4 today and it came with 4.3.4 - gutted. the tethered jailbreak is useless, safari doesnt work (or very rarely after cydia has been used). and just hope your battery doesnt die otherwise youll need a laptop preloaded with redsnow and 4.3.4 f/w out with you :( so you cant just presume every1 who is asking for an untethered jailbreak is because they stupidly updated, for now the stores are selling already updated f/w
steve - July 17, 2011 at 9:34am
Don't expect an iOS 4.3.4 untether EVER. Why should an untether exploit be wasted for an iOS update that has no new features and only fixes the jailbreakme exploit? Any new untether discovery in the future will be used for iOS 5 obviously.
Tobash - July 17, 2011 at 6:03am
How's about a f'ing unlock, or at least some news about unlocking above and including 02.10.04
Tom - July 17, 2011 at 8:30am
Yea about that, NOT going to happen or omg WAIT they can't release it cause 10.0 will be out in a few years so they can't risk it til then!!!!
Tom - July 16, 2011 at 5:52pm
Of course not... We already know that cause it was a slip up for 4.3.3... So no more jailbreak ever looks like...
Canuck - July 16, 2011 at 6:49pm
No more jailbreak ever? lol... There will always be a jailbreak... at least until nobody feels like doing it anymore.
Tom - July 16, 2011 at 7:38pm
Umm... Devteam paid by apple and comex also paid by apple.. Comex emailed his jailbreak FINISHED LOOOOOONG AGO to his friend to leak man so watch NOMORE JAILBREAK!
1000101 - July 17, 2011 at 12:09am
Watch.....I garunfuckintee that when ios5 comes out, it will be jailbroken. People have said when 4.0 jailbreak was not possible and look what happened. So suck it....
Tom - July 17, 2011 at 8:29am
I'm I do not recall anyone ever saying 4.0 will never be jailbroken!
1000101 - July 17, 2011 at 5:04pm
I just said it dum dum
Tom - July 17, 2011 at 5:37pm
Read English you idiot! You said people have said 4.0 will never be jailbroken and my response to that WAS I never heard that saying before...