Apple Seeds iOS 5.0.1 Beta 2 to Developers

Apple Seeds iOS 5.0.1 Beta 2 to Developers

Julius - March 11, 2012 at 1:19pm
How can i download IOS 5.0.1 to my IPAD 2 instead of IOS 5.1?
Barney - November 5, 2011 at 3:23pm
Ok with this Update I now have a New problem , when Talking holding the iPhone 4 with the dreaded "Death Grip" I've Noticed that The Battery Level Begins to Climb !! It appears that Squeezing the Phone harder Now Charges the Phone!! the Problem that this causes is that after a 5-10 Minute call the Battery I've seen to Battery level climb to over 105% at which Point the battery level display turns red and begins Flashing as if to warn of an over-charged state... Come On apple Get this Fixed!!
Iceblu121 - November 5, 2011 at 4:48am
Wow 5.01 and that is the only bugs they are working on!! Lol How about this bug open a text message add A picture in the text field from your photo album Then use Siri. And speak. Then when u see Siri input ur text. Try and send it The app crashes But if u speak in the message first then add a picture And send it works. There is 1 bug of a few that I seen
Harsh - November 4, 2011 at 8:33pm
I dont have battery prob but good for those who hav
Gary - November 4, 2011 at 8:02pm
I'm wondering if the "fix" will be fake just like the AT&T reception bar fix a few years ago.
Nick - November 4, 2011 at 8:37pm
No, it won't. After every big iOS update there have always been battery problems, and Apple releases a update shortly after the release to fix them. I've experienced problems in the past and the updates they released always fixed them.
DJ Slapp4 - November 4, 2011 at 7:51pm
Hopefully the iphone dev team still just releases the 4S jailbreak for 5.0 for the people who are smart and dont update cuz i dont have this battery problem
Nick - November 4, 2011 at 8:24pm
Just because you don't have the battery problem doesn't mean other people don't, they'll wait until one or two updates are out from Apple that fix the big bugs before they release the final jailbreak for the 4S so Apple doesn't patch it. Why you ask? Because they are thinking about the community as a hole versus just a few people. Anyways, I'm pretty sure the jailbreak isn't even completely ready yet in the first place.
Tom - November 4, 2011 at 6:38pm
Oops another update ahh shux another push back for release of untethered JB...
Prev1 of 1 Next