iOS vs. Android: Christmas Face-Off [Chart]

iOS vs. Android: Christmas Face-Off [Chart]

Posted December 28, 2011 at 2:57pm by iClarified · 9 comments · Add Comment
ybarends - December 29, 2011 at 4:59pm
Again.. NOT FAIR!! try comparing more on one brand at a time. Pick one brand.. SAMSUNG VS APPLE, HTC vs APPLE, Motorola vs Apple or LG vs APPLE.. Lets see how dat goes!! Ya'll comparing all ANDROID phones in the world vs one ios which only carry one brand (apple). Its a freakin GANGBANG!! And get this, Apple still comes out on top! Thats freakin embarassing!! I wudnt say shit if i was an andro user!
gustavio Leon - December 28, 2011 at 5:31pm
I actually purchased the Galaxy Tab 7.0 to test it, I just want to see what is all about, I have an iPhone 4, an iPad 1 and 2 both 3g and the tab now, the iPad 1 with JB and Phoneit-ipad, and works fine as a phone, NOT great, but works, and even the android is a good HW (lack of battery) and the OS is fine, I must say the return rate for the touch screen, of the IOS devices is a lot better, and I must add that I will keep my iPad 1 and 2 (waiting for the JB and the Phoneit-Ipad for the iPad 2) then I will sell the Samsung Tab and and use also my iPhone 4 (well,,, waiting for the iPhone 5...soon)
TA - December 28, 2011 at 4:51pm
Android devices meaning phones, tablets etc.... From Samsung to Sony Ericsson all the way to acre. Hope this makes it clearer .
TA - December 28, 2011 at 4:52pm
*acer
Me - December 28, 2011 at 3:50pm
They are comparing operating systems. iOS- iPod touch, iPhone, iPad Android-all android phones and tablets
Pesto - December 28, 2011 at 3:46pm
I see so many issues with these statistics. First, the IOS numbers includes IPODs, Ipads, and Iphones. The 3.7 Million for Android were only phones with Activations on a Carrier. Next Apple has not released numbers, and the 3.8 Million being thrown around is total purchases. Please get a Statistician on the payroll.
DacksMac - December 28, 2011 at 4:22pm
"Android Devices" as says the post, not "Android Phones only."
iPorwin - December 28, 2011 at 3:14pm
It's shame for android despite of being open source. Hahaha. I hate android. Useless crap.
groz - December 30, 2011 at 1:20pm