Evad3rs Bundle TaiG 'App Store' for Cracked Apps Into iOS 7 Jailbreak

Evad3rs Bundle TaiG 'App Store' for Cracked Apps Into iOS 7 Jailbreak

gary - December 23, 2013 at 8:48am
What a bullshit. Don't tell me that u jailbreak your phone just for tweaks. Most of the jailbreakers use pirate apps..this article is nothing but a lullaby..
David - December 23, 2013 at 5:47pm
Seriously? I know a lot of people that have jailbroken their iPhones, and not a single one of us uses pirated apps. I happen to prefer to use Chrome as a default browser, and Mailbox instead of the stock Mail.app, and Google Maps over Apple's junk maps. I can't change those defaults without a jailbreak (which is a whole different discussion, but not the point). I also really like f.lux and a handful of other smaller tweaks. I'm more than happy to pay for apps like any other user.
Luis - December 23, 2013 at 7:18am
No body gives a fuck about the Chinese app shit a jail break is a damm jail break who the fuck cares about alll this non sense if they teamed up they teamed up who care. Seriously -_- Focus on updating us about whats becoming compatible with the jailbreak and when thats what we fucking care about
hoving - December 23, 2013 at 4:55am
TRUST CHINESE HACKERS? Who paid 1 million dollars for this opportunity? Have now lost all faith in this community, ,who I once thought could be trusted and I now see that in the end greed triumphs over all!
Eating appcake - December 23, 2013 at 12:32am
So does this mean I don't need to install appcake?? Hooray
Lol - December 23, 2013 at 5:50am
lol that's what I'm saying also lol
Nitro Junkie - December 23, 2013 at 12:09am
Like Jedediah Johnson said in a previous comment I read that it Seems fishy that they released a jailbreak with support for a Chinese AppStore the same day apple announced their china mobile deal. Knowing that millions upon millions of phones will be released to the Chinese market in the coming weaks the taig teams million dollar payment is penny's to what they'll make from pirated app sales. I think evasion did this cause they made a deal to collect royalties from those millions of sales. Doesn't seen like the communities interests are their main priorities. It's now about the almighty dollar!
Peter Domin - December 23, 2013 at 3:19pm
who the fu.ck. care.... as long as we have the jailbreak they could be making millions! I DON´T CARE....... you greedy bastard...
Nitro Junkie - December 23, 2013 at 3:41pm
Kill yourself douchebag.
Herman167 - December 22, 2013 at 11:55pm
how i download Taig??
ios7 - December 22, 2013 at 8:51pm
jailbreak become a commercial shit...
Parthav - December 22, 2013 at 8:40pm
Piracy Or Not : Its the question of personal individual.
nuts - December 22, 2013 at 7:27pm
so should we remove ore not ? :s
Dallas Whatafuck - December 22, 2013 at 6:34pm
I don't give a shit about "china specific" options. All I need is working appsync for my apps.
letheon - December 22, 2013 at 7:04pm
That's exactly my doubt. Doesn't appsync work with this jailbrake? Is it better to wait for a Cydia compatible version?
Anonymous - December 22, 2013 at 7:44pm
Are you joking? All you care about is piracy, instead of the sanctity of an open-source community.