Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus to Launch on September 18th?

Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus to Launch on September 18th?

sadik - August 18, 2015 at 8:48am
Rahul - August 17, 2015 at 7:40pm
And what about IOS 9
PHUKAI - August 17, 2015 at 8:14pm
Always a week or 2 after the new iPhone.
Well... - August 18, 2015 at 3:09am
The new iOS always comes out a week or two before the new iPhones come out
matttttt - August 18, 2015 at 3:46am
I don't know where you guys buy your facts, but you need a refund. IOS 8 came out 2 days before the iPhone 6 came out.
PHUKAI - August 18, 2015 at 4:38am
Maybe they came for free because it happened compared to yours.
Justabrake - August 17, 2015 at 7:13pm
If no unlocked phones aren't released within 12 hours of the carrier phones I'll hold onto my 5s another year ! Or perhaps looking into the galaxy edged plus
PHUKAI - August 17, 2015 at 8:14pm
iPhones are unlocked if you're on T-Mobile, plus they recently announced when you buy the 6 right before the 6s, you get a free upgrade. Something along those lines. You will regret a s6 edge plus, not to mention there are few ways to unlock your phone if not on T-Mobile, but I am loving T-Mobile and with them since 2007.
Justabrake - August 17, 2015 at 10:19pm
You have to be or willing to be a T-Mobile or AT&T customer to get a phone no matter if it's unlocked or not I do know tmobiles are unlock but again you have to be in contract ! The edge plus is going to be the Note after this year supposedly the note will be discontinued , I don't see why Apple continues to ignore the buyers that want to pay full price instead of being locked in contract ! Not nice .... My othe issue with them is no more 17" MacBook pros I'm thinking going windows soon plenty of beautiful 17" books in the Microsoft stores, I'm really getting a little disgusted !
Well... - August 18, 2015 at 3:08am
I'm not sure about t-mobile iPhones being factory unlocked, but I am sure that verizon iPhones come factory unlocked, I work at a cell phone repair shop and I've got AT&T and I know I can put my SIM card in any verizon iPhone that comes in and it'll work with AT&T or any other gsm carrier as long as it's an iPhone 5 or higher
Justabrake-1 - August 18, 2015 at 3:22am
I had called last year apple and they confirmed that the T-Mobile phones were unlocked ..... But still confused about the unlocked phones they sell they say it's a full unlocked phone compared to the T-Mobile one Whatever that means !
Clear Answer - August 18, 2015 at 12:56pm
As someone who *always* buys unlocked iPhones, you can trust my answer: T-Mobile iPhones come factory unlocked with a T-Mobile SIM card. Unlocked iPhones come without a SIM card. There is some confusion as to whether if you buy a T-Mobile iPhone you *have* to take the SIM card out before turning it on so that it doesn't register as a T-Mobile phone... I don't know if that's true or not, I always just take the SIM card out and insert my own.
Well... - August 17, 2015 at 6:54pm