This is What the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Are Expected to Look Like [Images]

This is What the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Are Expected to Look Like [Images]

Bac Ho - June 9, 2016 at 2:23am
Buon buon chui Dang cho vui, du ma dam Dang bu cu trong quan.
odedo1 - June 8, 2016 at 2:14pm
If anybody who ones an iPhone 6S like me or even a 6 would be a fool in my opinion to upgrade to the iPhone 7, something I never said before on any iPhone! I would wait for the 7S(8), I'm really getting tired giving Apple my money with no justification!
. - June 8, 2016 at 2:25pm
And not be glad that those models still came with a headphone jacks? That's suppose to make US the fools?
MUKAI - June 8, 2016 at 1:48am
It so happens that my balls itched when this was posted.
lemon4611 - June 8, 2016 at 12:51am
Hahahaha I love this site. The posts here prove that this is a gathering of village idiots.
- June 8, 2016 at 1:32am
Look who is talking, then again, we're both victims. lol
Evas10n1 - June 10, 2016 at 3:13am
And yet here you are, posting!
Adrieng12 - June 8, 2016 at 12:00am
I cringed when I saw that case bottom, just bugged by the way it looks without a headphone jack
. - June 8, 2016 at 12:16am
I agree. I did see an article that mentioned the iPhone 7 won't be too thin in which its thin enough to support a headphone jack. This was mentioned on iDropnews.com
Blah - June 7, 2016 at 11:40pm
Blah blah blah
ASD - June 7, 2016 at 8:27pm
Nothing new just faster iphone and same old look this is stupid i wont upgrade my 6s steve come back :(
. - June 7, 2016 at 11:21pm
You have to actually look at the 7 once it's released because after seeing the features, the phone is released which means you can compare the features afterwards. Same 'shitty' look not even confirmed yet. Your mind needs to come back! >:(
usmanjavid - June 7, 2016 at 7:37pm
i wont go for that if there,s no jack and same old shit design rounds hate that we all want 5s design in bigger shape that,s it
muricabrojohn - June 7, 2016 at 7:48pm
This is a not so shit design I actually like the round look. If you want a blocky style, get a 4-inch iPhone that Apple recently released that will most likely stay like that. I prefer round because the mesh doesn't get in between the glass and bezel. Also, I feel like I get a better grip like I can slide my fingers under the phone. Not to mention just about every phone is like that nowadays. It's too thin to pull off blocky style though even if you count laminated display for how thin the phone is.
Gk - June 7, 2016 at 7:24pm
Terrible predictions. Why a smart connector if the lightning port is so close? Why antenna bands id Apple got the patent for color-matched antenna bands like that Asus phone? Here's what I think iPhone 7 will have: AM/FM radio MicroSD support Two or more speakers OIS on smaller iPhone Smaller / no camera bump Wide-angle cameras Water and dust proof Space Black color instead of Space Gray Color-matched antenna lines 32GB base storage option USB-C No 3.5mm headphone jack e-SIM / no SIM tray Breakthrough battery life Wireless charging / turbo charging Wireless or Lightning/USB-C hi-def EarPods Sapphire glass screen Low reflectivity display Wide color display True Tone display Smaller bezels, higher screen-to-body ratio Super AMOLED display
Ban the Trolls - June 7, 2016 at 7:37pm
You forgot the flux capacitor. Lol. Some you mentioned will never make it into an iPhone or even and iPad.
Nettatom - June 7, 2016 at 7:41pm
I think these are decent predictions. First off with the smart connector: we don't know what it does yet or why it's there so I can't wait to see what it does (this is what building hype is) so unless you have a reason to say why you hate why it's there, I don't see why you make it out to be a big deal. Antenna bands: It may have been mentioned a few times based on how they look, but I agree with you on what you mentioned about color matched, but it's still unconfirmed whether it will turn out to have bands like these or not. With these out of the way, I want to clear up why iPhone 7 may not come with most of what you want: USB-C: The iPhone would have to be as thick as the models 2g-4s to be able to fit a USB-C in it, but why? AMOLED: gonna have to wait until 2017. Wireless charging: unless it will actually be wireless like a certain distance, I doubt it will come. It changes just as fast as plugging it in (yes it's proven) and Droid phones charge faster than wireless charging. I agree with everything else mentioned and you're not wrong. I can understand your opinion, but I'm just trying to prepare you for this in case most of these features don't happen to come with iPhone 7.
Dale - June 7, 2016 at 7:18pm
This actually looks okay.