Some of the main issues they highlight are:
● Apple has made the user Library folder hidden. Preferences, presets, and other user customization settings are stored within this Library folder.
● Java Runtime needs to be installed manually, otherwise applications may behave inconsistently
● Scrolling behavior opposite of expected
● Rosetta support no longer included with Lion. CS2 or earlier versions of Adobe products required Rosetta
● Lion has some exciting new features such as Autosave, Restore, Versioning, Full Screen Mode, and more multi-touch gestures. Since many of these features require new code in order to work properly, Adobe will investigate which ones make sense to our customers for inclusion in future versions of our products.
● Flash Player may cause higher CPU activity when playing a YouTube video. Possibly related to disabled hardware acceleration.
It's unclear why Adobe didn't address these issues during the months that Mac OS X Lion was available as a developer preview.
Read More [via Roy]