September 27, 2022
Apple is Working on a Way to Combine Apple IDs

Apple is Working on a Way to Combine Apple IDs

Posted September 16, 2011 at 3:29pm · 6 comments · Add Comment
Albert
Albert - September 16, 2011 at 7:12pm
What a bunch of crybabies! People should be happy that Apple let's them use more than one Apple ID on a device in the first place. Yes, there are some issues with how it is handled, but do you really want Apple to solve this the easy way (i.e. no more than one ID per device) ? Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.
matrixmaniac
matrixmaniac - September 16, 2011 at 6:59pm
what an unbelievable rubbish this is! Why 90 days? where does this idea come from?? Anyways, this iCloud stuff is not thought thru at all. No "attention to detail" here. I manage the iPhones and iPods of all my extended family and of some friends too. Family mostly on my own account, friends mostly on their own, but all on my comuter! Now imagine what's going to happen! Who wants to auto-receive all the fashion crap apps my (sweet) little niece downloads all the time? And who would want risk to accidentally auto-share all the photos and documents with others? And how do i make sure that none of my nostalgic mails and pictures of an old ex get into the hands of my new flame? Or my chatty nosy sister in law? Oh MY GOD! Apple will make our lives soooo complicated! They will go down with upset customers!
Michael
Michael - September 16, 2011 at 5:29pm
With iCloud, I'm going to be more interested in how Apple will handle IDs for families. I don't want to have to buy the same song or app 3 times but I also don't want all our documents and pictures syncing to each others devices.
Mimshack tee
Mimshack tee - September 17, 2011 at 9:37am
Well if you use one apple id you should expect expect everything to sync together DUH!
thaslym
thaslym - September 16, 2011 at 4:14pm
thus something i have been longing for
vix
vix - September 16, 2011 at 6:59pm
Man! Golly, Geez Wiz... it's about time.