How to Jailbreak Your iPad 2 Using Absinthe (Windows) [5.0.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad 2 Using Absinthe (Windows) [5.0.1]

itayms - March 23, 2013 at 4:02pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks
Tham - June 16, 2012 at 12:20pm
I jailbroken my iPad 2 iOS 5 by using absinthe But I remove my cydia icon , have any tutorial to get it back? Anyone help me please !
Hish - March 24, 2012 at 4:43pm
Hi, i've got an iPad2 running 4.3.3 and would like to upgrade to 5.0.1 and jailbreak. unfortunately, apple stopped signing ios 5.0.1, so is there another way to upgrade and jailbreak without updating through itunes holding shift button and browsing for the ipsw?
ChrisBoiSWAG - February 16, 2012 at 4:03pm
hey my ipad 2 didnt restart after 1 minute or reboot what should i do ?
jkjester - January 28, 2012 at 10:52am
I installed Absinthe a few days ago and it was working fine other then a couple of times my respring would not work. last night it stopped working again and when i shut down and restarted the ipad all the cydia ungrades that i had installed stopped working. i tried to rerun absinthe and it says devise is already jailbroken but cydia will not open. any advise???
Karim Nagy - January 27, 2012 at 12:46pm
When I try to run the application absinthe.exe it errors out stating that this must Run as an Administrator - and the same error appear if I try to Run it as an Administrator from the properties. please advise - I am running Window 7 Ent. Editition
ahmad - January 27, 2012 at 9:21am
niceee i love it thx
Steve - January 26, 2012 at 8:52am
Warning this jailbreak eventually makes your green call icon vanish look Like it hasn't been test properly I did mine a week ago
incho - January 24, 2012 at 8:02am
How to add Installous After jailbreake??? I can't see MANAGE in Cydia!
T2 - January 27, 2012 at 5:01am
Same here...where to find the source package?
julieb - January 24, 2012 at 5:38am
Love you guys much! Thank you so much!
Prev1 of 3 Next