Purported Apple Watch 2 Battery Has Increased Capacity

Purported Apple Watch 2 Battery Has Increased Capacity

Posted August 28, 2016 at 7:25pm by iClarified · 12 comments · Add Comment
Regal Beagle - August 29, 2016 at 5:54pm
My watch battery lasts a good 10-15 hours of average to moderate use per day... then I charge before going to bed. I do have the sound disabled and the vibration on medium, but that's about it.
lepaka - August 29, 2016 at 7:06am
will be the humanity future destination, to carry the battery backpack? how many gadgets dependable of daily charges do we need to carry?
prostovank - August 29, 2016 at 1:25am
its actually a 26% increase. Always use smaller # divide by larger #. so 246/334= 74% so 246 us only 74% out of 334. 100%-74% = 26% this is basic arithmatics
slybacon08 - August 29, 2016 at 5:52am
Haha. Actually, you are very wrong!! You would be using the correct way if it was a decrease in battery life. But, it is a 36% increase above 246 (246*1.36=334).
Neolm09 - August 29, 2016 at 6:44am
clown - August 29, 2016 at 1:22am
Good thing they offer the S version . With portable battery on dolly option.
Matttt - August 28, 2016 at 9:19pm
I have a heavily used watch which lasts 2 days, so I'm not sure how battery is an issue.
Okayman - August 28, 2016 at 10:28pm
It's either you don't receive any text/calls to make it vibrates or just sitting home all day with wearing the watch. I been wearing Apple Watch since the launch. Yes, it lasts a day. But the battery sits at 15-25% the next day if I forget to charge it. Which becomes useless within 3-4 hours of use. Convenient? Hell no
Matttt - August 29, 2016 at 2:50am
I do respond on my phone, but I have the watch ring, have it show notifications and stuff like that. Tracks my progress. It's impossible to call on it if you have so much as an air conditioner on, cause the speaker is stupid quiet. But yesterday it got to 9% at work and I was confused, got home 3 hours later and it was at 3%. No power saving on or anything like that. Had it since December. My phone was at 46% earlier today (had this 6s (brand new) since April) and my watch was at 88%. Both off the charger for the same time.
Mang Domeng - August 29, 2016 at 2:52am
Mine lasted for more than a day if I wore it. Tones turned off just the vibration for notifications. When I charge it in the night it shows 70-75% so I still top it up to be sure for the next day. It wasn't inconvenient for me doing that but it is better if they increase the battery life. Anyway it is the first apple watch and improvements in the os made it better along the way and it made the apple watch useful with lots of apps developed and the improved os in every update. Unlike the Samshit gear S that the Samdroids always brag. It is in its 4th version but still a flop and it is expensive in the first and look at it now you can find it in sale baskets at a dirt low cheap price! Plus the design is tacky! I would prefer the Casio's smartwatch or the moto360 if I'm an Android user than a gear S (S-for shit!)
Jake hill 23 - August 28, 2016 at 8:55pm
Is the math wrong? It's an 85% increase?
Roberto Zepeda - August 28, 2016 at 9:40pm