The first motors in the market to support Thread, Eve MotionBlinds drastically simplify installation of motorized blinds: Simply scan the HomeKit setup code with your iPhone. If a Border Router is present, which for HomeKit over Thread is HomePod mini or the new Apple TV 4K, Eve MotionBlinds will join the Thread network automatically, adding responsiveness and reliability for a best-in-class user experience. Just like any Eve accessory, Eve MotionBlinds are designed to safeguard user privacy. Instead of relying on a cloud, data and intelligence are stored locally on the motor.
● Rechargeable (USB-C) battery powered motor
● Easy setup by scanning HomeKit setup code, no gateway or bridge required
● On-device schedules put blinds on autopilot, independently of iPhone or home network
● Supports Bluetooth and Thread
● Interacts with other HomeKit-accessories to create a smart and safe ecosystem
● 100% Privacy: Local intelligence and direct communication without cloud dependency
● Manual control with just a simple pull, a valuable add-on to smart automation
Availability and Requirements
Eve MotionBlinds will be distributed through a growing network of Coulisse resellers that are listed in the store locator on motionblinds.com/eve. Starting with custom roller shades, Eve MotionBlinds is currently already available at SelectBlinds.com (US), abcblinds.com.au (AU), OmniaBlinds.com, Sonevo.de and Smartblinds.com (EU). Pricing will vary based on fabrics, sizes and services chosen.
Eve MotionBlinds require an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires a HomePod or an Apple TV (4th generation or later) as a home hub.