Jailbreak Released for All iOS 4 Devices Including the iPhone 4 [Update x5]

Jailbreak Released for All iOS 4 Devices Including the iPhone 4 [Update x5]

Posted August 2, 2010 at 3:29pm by iClarified · 429 comments · Add Comment
joseph - August 11, 2010 at 3:17am
after i enter jailbreakme.com I can't swipe my finger to jailbreak, it's stuck. I tried to reset network settings, clear history, but nothing works. What should I do?
Matt - August 10, 2010 at 1:27pm
I just jailbreak and unlocked iPhone 4 lastnight and I noticed that the visual voice mail doesn't work. I have to call in. Any ideas?
Jon - August 8, 2010 at 9:25pm
After I jailbreak my iphone 4 will i still have all my current apps and contacts after I sync?
Isra - August 7, 2010 at 2:05pm
Hi! Iphone 3GS, old bootrom, previous version prior to jailbroken 4.0.1. I did the jailbreak and everything went ok, I could sync and all the apps were succesfully installed on the iphone. However, cydia does not work properly. I can´t add new sources. the new sources either fails during adding them or never finish installing them. What should I do? Thanks a lot for the help in advance.
Moonspell - August 5, 2010 at 10:20pm
Can i restore my Iphone through itunes to factory setting or update when apple release OS 4.1, after jailbreaking with jailbreakme ?? Please help Thanks in advance
Speg head - August 6, 2010 at 3:35am
Yes. Don't know why you would want to lose the jailbreak though. But I can understand needing to restore, and ya u can do that
Moonspell - August 6, 2010 at 9:11am
Thanks so much thats comfort me alot
iphonedotindia - August 5, 2010 at 8:45pm
after jailbreaking my iphone 3gs 4.0.1 (old bootrom) i found error after changing sim "different sim detected" please connect to itunes
lgrw22 - August 4, 2010 at 9:08pm
My iPhone is jailbroken, but I have one issue. Any applications I have downloaded via installous are removed the next time I sync with iTunes.. Is anyone else haveing this same problem??? Any help would be appriciated. thank you..
Speg head - August 5, 2010 at 12:16am
It may be because You have to authorize your computer to sync apps with the iPhone. Go to the top of iTunes the toolbars there and you will see the option to authorize the computer. I had the same problem and I eventually did a restore to stock before I figured this out
Angus - August 7, 2010 at 11:53pm
It is installous he was talking about. I have the same problem as well. Anyone can offer any help?
joel.cunha83 - August 4, 2010 at 7:01pm
hello, I've been trying to use jailbreakme.com for a few days now and it keeps crashing whenever I slide to jailbreak, is this due to server over flooding? or is there are any problem with my iphone? btw my iphone is 3gs 4.0 thanks
Speg head - August 5, 2010 at 9:58pm
Restore your phone to stock (boot to DFU mode and restore, but do not restore from a backup). In other words make sure your phone is clean and new, like u just bought it. This will avoid a lot of problems
sgold - August 4, 2010 at 1:53pm
Hi, any1 having issues with sbsettings ? If I install sbsettings, after respring it goes into safe mode, I unstall it and all is fine ... was wondering if there was a way to reset something .. The rest is working fine, winterboard, all themes ... 3GS ios 4.0.1 Thx for the replies
Wellington Pinho - August 4, 2010 at 12:04pm
After jailbreaking my iPhone 3Gs with iOS4, when I turn on the phone, a few seconds after the apple sign appears, there are some colored pixels like a line on the screen. Also, using the phone some noise is heard.
there are some colored pixels like a line on the screen. - August 4, 2010 at 8:57pm
That is normal, everybody has the same issue. i know this because i repair iphones for living.
Prev 1 of 17 Next